Hannah's Touch

Alison POV

Why wasn't she answering me? I had left her like 6 messages. She better not have fucked some random bitch she met at the gym. After all I am the only one she can touch.

*Beep beep Beep beep*

" the phone number you are trying to reach, is not available. At the tone please record your message...."

Alison: Hey Em where the hell are you! Call me back NOW!

Alison did not want to admit it but her feelings for Emily where growing everyday. Emily sees the really Ali, not the cold hearted girl she pretends to be at school. Ali would never tell Emily any of this, because she doesn't want to get hurt or lose her status at school. Alison has had flings with other girls in the past but it was different with Emily it was easier, she didn't have to pretend to be someone she isn't.
*Buzz buzz buzz*

"Hey sorry, I didn't hear my phone ring, did you need something?"

"Yes, you"

"Soon, im actually kind of busy, I will call you later"

"Where are—"

Emily hung up the phone quickly without letting Alison finish her sentence.

No one noticed but there was hurt in Alison's eyes.

Emily POV

" I'm sorry what where you saying"

"Was that Ali?"

" ya, actually it was. I missed her call"

They didn't know what to do, there was an uncomfortable silence that was placed after there sexual activity's. They both enjoyed it but neither one of them knew what to do next.

" Thank you for um,... that I never felt that way before"

"I'm happy you know what you want"

" look em, I like you but I know that you are with Alison so I won't push it, i just wanted to let you know"

Emily smiles and Hannah and moves closer to her so that Emily could wrap her arm around her.

" I never told anyone this but I used to have the biggest crush on you"

"WHAT AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME FEILDS!"

" I was scared to, this was before I came out and before the Alison ordeal happened. After a few days I realized that you would never have returned the feelings and that it was not worth losing a friend"

"Shit,  sorry it took me a few years to return the feelings"

"Don't worry about it"

Hannah has always thought that Emily was extremely attractive but she denied those feelings because she was with Caleb.

"I had a good time but I should probably get going"

"Ya, I will see you later, I hope it's not awkward now"

" Of course not, if you ever want to do it again just let me know"

They both laugh and look at each other until Hannah walks up to Emily with a blanket wrapped around her naked body and leans up to kiss Emily.

They became better friends after this night and maybe even more but things changed with Emily. As she left Hannah alone in her room, she also left knowing that she felt something different when she kissed her, something that she might want.