"I want him here with me, to tell me it's alright that there is no need to cry and worry." By this time tears are sprinting down my face

"Dont cry" Miles coos as I bury my face in the crooked his neck "I'm going to be there for you every step of the way, I will support you, I will work my ass off for you. I will never leave you." Miles says.

"Thank you Miles." I say.

"I love you Olympia, just keep thinking that." Miles said.

"I love you to." I cry, I place my lips on his and he immediately kisses me. Until there's a knock at the door then followed by shuffling of feet and a few voices one I recognise as my mother but the other two are unfamiliar.

"How long was I out ?" I ask rubbing my head.

"Almost the entire day" Miles informs me "The police are here" Miles informs me "Here I'll help you up" he rips the blanket from me, he hooks his arm round the bend in my knee and one around my waist. Argh I hate being picked up. I cling onto him by hooking my arm round his neck tightly like a baby Lemur tightly grasping it's mother. He carries me down the hall until we get to the kitchen. He gently sets me down on my feet as the policemen ask my mother questions about my father.

"Please no more questions, I just want to know what happened to my husband." My mother cries.

"Of course Mrs Hallon." The officer says.

"Can I help you officers ?" I ask. They turn around to meet me. Twins. Young hot twins. Both have sun kissed blond hair, dazzling blue eyes and sharp features. They must be 24 or 25 years old, young and handsome.

"Ah yes Miss Hallon we were just asking your mother questions" Twin one says "thank you for your time Mrs Hallon."

"I want to know what happend to my father, why was he shot ?" I cry sitting next to my mum with Miles putting his arm around my shoulder. He officer sighs and sits down opposite us from across the table just like his twin.

"We don't know who shot your father but we do know why he was shot." Twin 2 explains.

"He was shot in London." Twin one says. London. Why would he be in London ?

"He was in London ?" My mother asks.

"What did your father do ?" Twin 1 asks.

"He was a farrier." I explain.

"Are you sure ? He didn't mention anything about gangs or London." Twin 2 asks. I knew there was gangs in London everyone knew that it was the top places for gangs. I knew there are four gangs the Lions, Snakes, Eagels and the Sharks, they were vicious.

"No never." I point out, the two officers lock eyes with each other quickly and look back. Something flickers behind twin 2 eyes.

"Well it seems that your dad was involved in gang work." Twin 1 says.

"You're lying he would never, he hates violence." my mother points out crying.

"We believe he was delivering money and a database to London's top gang the Eagles." Twin 2 explains.

"A database ?" I question.

"We don't know what the database is Miss Hallon." Twin 1 says.

"Please just call me Olympia" I Say. The twins lock eyes with each other and talk to each other through their eyes. I crease my eyebrows, they're hiding something "your hiding something" I point out.

"Olympia !" my mother snaps.

"I assure you we have told you everything" Twin 2 says. I crease my eyebrows at both of them but just give up by giving them a huff "thank you for your time Mrs and Miss Hallon I'm sure we'll meet again" Twin 1 says, standing up with his other twin. They shake hands and exit our house, shutting the door behind them.

"I can't believe my own husband didn't tell us about his actual work." My mum cries.

"He probably did it to protect you." Miles soothingly says rubbing my mums back.

"Adam was never like that he hated violence and guns" my mother sobs stuffing her face in her hands. I sit next to her and start crying on her shoulder.

"Do you think another gang killed him ?" I question, they both look at me "they said something about a database and money didn't they so it's bound to be another gang" I say.

"Hold on Sherlock we can't just jump to conclusions." Miles said.

"I know but it might be a possibility." I say.

"Look we'll discuss this in the morning we'd better get to sleep. Night Miles I'll see you in the morning " My mum say standing up, she kisses my cheek and walks own the hall and into her room. Soon I hear sobs.

"I'll help you get through this." Miles promises me.

"Thank you." I place my lips on his and wrap my arms round the back of his neck.

"I think we should stop I don't want your mother walking in on us making out." Miles mummers breaking the kiss.

"Fine then, I'll see ya tommorow then." I give him a quick kiss and he leaves me shutting the door behind him. I sigh and walk like a Zombie up to my room. After putting my PJs on I slump into bed and silently cry. My father is dead. What do I do now ? Is there any point in living ? You have Miles and mother, I scold myself mentally. Few minutes later my mother walks in.

"Can I sleep in here, everything in there reminds me of him." my mother yawns

"Sure" I say, she scoots next to me. Soon we fall into an endless sleep after crying together.