Chapter 3

Mikasa's Pov

"A date?" Annie asked baffled.

"Yes, a date," I confirmed. My eyes trailed downward.

"Okay." She said. "Reiner!" She called out. "We're going home! Are you coming?!"

Reiner stopped his Skateboard, "Yeah I am. Is Scarf Girl coming with us?" He asked when he came closer.

"Yeah, I am," I answered. "And my real name is Mikasa." He nodded. "So how do we leave this place? Since we basically just fell down here."

"Do you know how to climb a wall? Actually never mind. It's basically rock climbing and if you do fall you'll land on those soft block things." Annie explained to me. "But if you need help don't be afraid to ask." She said and walked to a rock climbing wall.  "Just have to climb this."

"This going to be easy." I bravely told the two.

. . .

So it was simple but Reiner had to go and show off. He basically just jumped to each handle but like I care.

"What the fuck, Reiner?" Annie hissed. "What's with the showing off," Annie exclaimed as we made our way to the motorcycles.

"Pay back is a bitch, isn't it?" He simply answered, jumping on his motorcycle and putting on his helmet.

"Oh. You're still mad that I and Mikasa beat you at the race." Annie shot back. She handed me the helmet. "Besides I had to win. I did have a beautiful girl sitting behind me. I had to make a good first impression."

A small blush gazed my face. "Mikasa hop on," Annie said. "Do you have the helmet on correctly?"

"Yeah," I answered and wrapped my arms around her.

She nodded and we both made our way to her house, Reiner in front.

. . .

"Seriously! Reiner!" Annie yelled as she parked in front of her house. "

While we're driving, we bumped into other bikers and they asked for a challenge.

"I had too! Did you see the look on his face! He was basically begging for me to race him!" He yelled back.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. I got off the motorcycle. "At least you're okay." She said to me. She pulled what looked like house keys out of her pocket and walked to the door. I walked beside her, Reiner behind us. Once she opened the door we went inside. The house wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. Just right.

"Annie your back- with a girl!" A tall man said coming out of a room that has a sign saying 'Colossal Titan. Keep out unless you want you're walls broken!' "I'm so happy for you! You finally found some one!"

"Actually we're not dating. Yet." Annie answered.

"My names Mikasa. Mikasa Ackerman." I said putting my hand out. The man smiled, I had to look up to face him.

"Bertholdt Hoover. But people call me Bert for short. Nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand. The guy looked so innocent.

"Hey, your boyfriends here and all you do is greet them." Reiner huffed and walked past him.

Bert turned to look at Annie. "What's got him so mad?"