Chapter 1

Mikasa POV

"Here Eren breakfast is ready," I informed.

"Mikasa I won't be here after school today. I'm going to Levi's house. So you don't have to wait up for me okay?" Eren explained.

That's the third time this week. He should just go and live with him. "Yeah, okay, get ready, we have to get to school."

Ever since Levi came into the picture. I and Eren have been growing distant lately. Armin too. Eren barely hangs out with us anymore. I especially hate the times when Levi comes over.

I grabbed my backpack that was on the couch. "Eren come on I'm leaving." I waited for a reply.

"Yeah. Yeah. We have like an hour until school starts Mikasa. I'll just stay here for awhile and text Levi."

He can't even go a minute without mentioning Levi's name in a sentence. It's annoying. I like having extra time. I have enough time to look at the scenery. I walk, my backpack hanging over my shoulder.

My mind drifted off to Eren and Levi. They have everything. Love caring trustworthiness I guess but I'm not sure about the trust part. I'm jealous of Eren. I hate how he found his 'perfect match'.

"Hey! Scarf girl! Watch out!"

I looked up from the sidewalk I was staring at. I saw a blonde short girl on a skateboard.

Crash!

I looked up at the girl. She was on top of me, both of her hands on my shoulder.

She got up and put her hand out. "Sorry about that. My skateboard has been a little rusty lately."

I held her and as she easily pulled me up. "My fault I should have watched where I was going," I said as I dusted myself off.

"Where did my board go?" The girl muttered. We both looked at the road and saw the board. A car ran right over it. "Nooooo!" The girl frustratedly yelled.

"I'll buy you a new one," I said not thinking. "This is 85% my fault."

"No, it's fine."

"No. I'm not taking no for an answer. I have enough money. What about at four o'clock we meet at the park closest to here and we could go looking for a new skateboard for you."

She looked at me a small blush forming on her face. "What school do you go to?"

"Titan High," I answered. "You?"

"Oh. I go to Titan Shifter High." She answered.

"Isn't that school for the smartasses?" I asked.

I noticed a grin making a way on her lips. "Finally! Someone said it!" She then got her phone out. "Well, I gotta get going." She said as she walked away. She waved before saying, "See you later Scarf Girl!"

. . .

It was lunch right now and I was with all my friends.

But the problem is I couldn't get that Skater Girl of my mind. She was beautiful the way her hair flew in the wind even though I only got a glimpse of it before we crashed.

"Hey, Mikasa are you okay? You've been a little too quiet today." Eren said from his seat next to Levi.

"I'm fine," I said. "I'm just thinking." I looked at my lunch that I played with.

. . .

RING

Thank god school's over. I was walking outside with Armin and Eren. What happened next surprised me beyond belief.

"Yo! Scarf Girl!" I looked up and saw the same short blonde Skater Girl. "Hop on!" She had a Motorcycle next to her. She had on a leather jacket that said 'Female Titan' on the back and on the front of the leather jacket it said 'Titan Shifter'. The Motorcycle was a Black Kawasaki Ninja 1000cc with an engraving of 'Colossal Titan'.

"Scarf Girl?" Eren mutter. "Is this girl talking about you, Mikasa?".

"Yeah," I muttered. I really wanted to say something along the lines of look my girlfriend is better than your boyfriend. But that would be horrible because she isn't my girlfriend and I don't even know her name. "Bye." I quickly uttered out before I ran over to the girl.

"Is this your?" I asked.

"No. My brother let me borrow it for today. I'm still working on mine." She answered and handed me her helmet. She jumped on the motorcycle. "Have you ever been on a motorcycle before?" I shook my head no. "So you have to wrap your hands around me and make sure to hold on tightly okay?" I did as told. I was really uncomfortable not because of the Skater Girl but because of the students that were staring at me. "This is going to take a while but I know a shortcut.

"Short cut?"

"Yep! It's going to involve some stunts though."

Oh no.

But for some reason, I trust this girl completely.