#2 ' Getting hit in the face by a soccer ball'

Ok guys welcome back to the book about my life!!!!!!! So like the title said I got hit in the face by a soccer ball and this is a true story so listen.

I was out side with my friend's and talking to them ( HA! IN DO HAVE FRIENDS IN YOUR FACE TATI!!!)
we we're talking about stuff that I forgot.

So as we we're talking i was walking back words ( I know bad idea then again when have I ever have a good idea) down a hill.

( I KNOW THAT'S A EVEN DUMBER IDEA)

So in the soccer there we're some boys ( ok more like half of the boys in school) playing soccer.

And my best guy friend Monkey Titan ( I'm just going to call him that) was playing soccer with some other people or boys

So they kicked it like 5 feet away from were I was standing and some boy IDK who was thinking......

' HEY I'M GOING TO KICK THIS BALL TO SEE HOW FAR IT WILL GO (SEE THE LIGHT THAT CALLS TO THE SEA IT'S BINDING CUZ NO ONE KNOWS HOW FAR IT GOES XD'

So he kicked it can Monkey Titan kicked it and it went flying in the air.

So back to meh since I was busy talking to my friends I didn't see the ball coming my way but once it got close I was like ' oh look there's a soccer ball coming my way............... Wait......... THERE A SOCCER BALL COMING MY WAY SOMEONE HELP MEH PLZ!!'

So right before it got meh I got a better look at it and everything was going in slow motion and then....... BAM........ The soccer ball hit meh and I looked like this

Ok so after I got hit some boy got the soccer ball and act like nothing happen...... LIKE COME ON I JUST GOT HIT IN THE FACE!!!!

So I was just standing there and my friends and meh froze and everyone was looking at meh like everyone.

Then my friends Andy ( Tita you know her remember about the girl that got betrayed by the boy Jackson yeah her) and Brenda starts laughing like crazy.

THE END

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT