Talking to Regulus and Dumbledore

Elliot's POV
"Elliot, wake up or you'll miss breakfast!" Someone yells but still being friendly. I roll out of my bed and change. I go into the bathroom brush my hair and teeth. It literally takes me like five minutes to get ready, 10-15 minutes if I have to shower. I go back into the dorm and put away my things because I didn't do it yesterday. I walk out the dorm and see James sitting on the couch almost asleep. He looks awful.
"Where's Sirius?" I ask him.
"Hogging the bathroom." He says.
"Is that why you look like that?" I ask.
"Hey!" He says. I put my hands up in the air in defense.
"Did you at least brush your teeth?" I ask.
"Yes, of course I did." He says.
"So what are you going to do today?" He continued.
"I think I'll go to the library." I say to him.
"Well there won't be many books you will be able to read there but there might be some muggle books for people who take muggle studies. There's probably Beetle and the Beard, too." He says.
"I'll find something." I say. Sirius walks down the stairs and looks much better then James.
"What the hell is wrong with you, mate?" Sirius asks him.
"Oh I don't know? You were in the bathroom for twenty minutes! I was in there for two and only got to brush my teeth and put deodorant on!" He says getting annoyed.
"Sorry, but if you want to look like this it takes time." Sirius says.
"Then wake up earlier!" James says. I roll my eyes. Remus and Peter come down the stairs a few minutes later looking bad but definitely not as bad as James. We walk down to the great hall for breakfast and I have pancakes.
"No offense, but these pancakes are better then yours, Sirius." I say. He pretends to be offended but then smiles.
"Sorry but you burnt them every time." I say.
"None taken, the food here is the best." He says. After breakfast the boys go to class and I head off for the library. It takes me awhile to find it but I finally do after about 15 minutes. I go to the back where there was a sign that read, muggle studies. I look through the books for ones I think I'll be able to understand. I come across one that's Disney stories with pictures, it also has facts about Walt Disney in here. I decided it was the winner and checked it out. I took it back up to the common room and began to read the story called, Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs. Around 11:30 the boys walked in.
"So what book did you get?" Remus asks. I propped it up so he could see it but I continued to read silently.
"Ellie, lunch is in 15 minutes." Sirius says.
"Shhhhh." I say to him.
"Did she just shush me?" He ask to know one in particular.
"I think she did, mate." James says patting Sirius on the back.
"Shhhh!" I say again.
"Hey! That was just rude!" James says but he's joking.
"Stop, I'm getting to a good part. The evil queen is trying to kill Snow White with a poison apple." I say frantically and trying to read.
"What kind of children's book is this?!" Sirius says.
"Disney. Now be quiet." I say annoyed. He rolls his eyes. They sit down and start to talk.
"Did you see Snape's hair?" James says.
"The slimball." Peter says.
"I wouldn't be talking, your hair looks awful." I say to him as I close my book. I wasn't finished with the story but lunch was soon.
"Ouch. Elliot, that hurts." He says holding his heart.
"I'm only joking but did you even try to tame it today?" I ask.
"No because Sirius was in there!" He says.
"And my hair looks great now doesn't?" Sirius says defensively.
"Shut up." James mutters. I laugh. We head down to lunch. I have a ham and cheese sandwich.
"Oi! Evans, go out with me?" James yells across to the table to Lilly.
"I would rather go out with the giant squid." She says back. The water that was in my mouth dribbled out a little because I was laughing a little. I swallowed it quickly and started laughing loudly, not able to contain it any longer. After lunch they have classes so I go back to the common room. This time I color. I bring my crayons down and my coloring book, I started working on a page from a zoo. James, Remus, and Peter come back.
"Where's Sirius?" I ask frowning.
"We left and he was talking to Regulus." Remus replied. I nodded.
"Okay." I say simply as I continue to color.
Sirius' POV
"Sirius!" Someone calls. I turn the corner and see Reg in an empty corridor.
"What? Elliot said you wanted to talk to me." I say to him.
"Sirius, you can't come back. I know you probably planned on not but you really can't. She burned you off the family tree." He says rushing.
"I also wanted to say I'm sorry. For not speaking up and not helping with Ellie. And for not doing anything about you being..." He says but he doesn't continue.
"Reg, its fine and thanks for informing me." I say cutting him off. He smiles.
"Were you alright after?" He asks me.
"Well no, it hurt like hell but I managed." I say to him.
"I'm sorry." He says again.
"Reg, seriously I'm fine now." I say. He smiles and nods.
"It was nice talking to you but I have to go. Tell Ellie that I'll see her later." He says. I nod. I then continued to go to Dumbledore's office. I've been bracing myself for awhile knowing what he's going to ask but, the least I can do is tell him after letting Ellie stay here. I go to his office.
"Lemon Drops." I say to the gargoyles as they get out of the way to reveal a staircase. I go up and knock on his door.
"Come in." I hear him say. I open the door and walk in.
"Sit down. Would you like a ginger snap?" He asks.
"No thank you." I say politely.
"Look I just wanted to know if you were alright. You are physically but are you mentally? It must have been a lot; if it wasn't you would not have owled me." Dumbledore says.
"I'm better, I used to get night terrors of what they would do to me or Ellie. I got them especially my first few weeks at James'." I say to him.
"Look, you don't have to tell me what happened but..." He starts but I cut him off.
"No, I'll tell you." I say to him. He nods.
"Well, Ellie stood up to Wallburga, it was about the books she reads but then she stood up for muggles because the authors were muggles. Wallburga was not pleased, to say the least although I was bloody proud. Anyway, I needed to take some of the heat off Ellie. So I told her they were just books anyway she said that I was teaching her the wrong things and that I was probably also saying that muggle borns were just like us. Which I have been. Anyway I argued back and left the table Ellie was sent to her room right after me. She told us she would punish us later. It was about an hour before she called us both down. Father held onto Ellie and mother tortured me right in front of her..." I say stopping.
"It's alright." Dumbledore says. I nod.
"She was screaming and screaming for her to stop. It was awful it was worse this time then the last." I say before I stop dead in my tracks.
"Again?" He questions.
"Ya when I went home for Christmas after my first year and first talking about it all." I say hastily.
"Anyway she said that she would do the same to Ellie and I just couldn't let that happen. So late that night I got Ellie out of bed walked to the train station, took a train to James' town, then walked to his house." I say.
"You are very brave, Sirius. And an amazing brother." He says.
"And I just ran into Regulus on the way here. He says I can't ever come back because I was burned off the tree so I'll be staying with James' family from now on until I have a place of my own." I say. He just nods.
"Thank you very much for telling me, now I would like to discuss Elliot. Has she been getting these night terrors?" He asks me.
"I don't think so, I would have heard her or she would have told me." I say to him. He nods.
"That is very good." He says. I nod.
"Now, I know this place isn't probably that fun for her so..." He started to say.
"No actually, she really likes it. She went to the muggle studies section of the library and checked out some story book for kids. Although I don't know how its for children when it mentions a poison apple." I say frowning.
"Anyway, she also brought some of her own things like coloring books and crayons. She loves Evens, James, Remus, amd Peter so I don't think she gets bored often." I say. Dumbledore laughed.
"Well I'm glad." He says smiling.
"Well Sirius, its getting close to dinner time but if you ever want to see me, my door is always open." He says smiling. I nod.
"Thank you, sir." I say to him as I stand up and pull open the door. I walk back to the common room Ellie is reading that book of hers. James, Peter, and Remus are huddled up at one of the tables.
"Padfoot! Get over here!" James yells to me. I smile and walk over.
"What?" I say.
"We have pranks to discuss." He says to me. I smile mischievously.
"Well then, what did you have in mind?" I ask him.