Dumbledore's Reply

Sirius' POV
I wake up the next morning and go down the hall and into the bathroom. I take a shower and get ready.
"Sirius, get out of the bathroom!" I hear James yell. I smile to myself and take my time. I come out 15 minutes later and James rushes pass me grumbling. I walk down the stairs and see Ellie watching cartoons.
"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask her.
"Because you didn't need to get up. I had cereal and I remembered how James got the cartoons. So I didn't want to wake you." She says. I smile. I walk into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal too.
"Ellie, we need to go shopping today. You only brought one pair of cloths and I need to get my school things. So does James so we are going to go to Diagon Alley today, is that alright?" I ask her.
"Ya but did you bring any money?" She asks.
"No I'll get some out of the vault." I say.
"Ok." She says.
"Go put on the cloths you did bring and get ready. We will leave soon." I tell her.
"Ok." She says as she get up and goes up the stairs. When I finish my cereal I go up stairs and begin writing the letter.
Dear Professor Dumbledore,
This is Sirius Black and I am writing to you for advice. My sister and I have left our house and we have to come to The Potter's. We can't stay at our house anymore it is unsafe. While we will stay at the Potter's for the summer and other breaks, I don't know what I'll do with Elliot when I go back to school. James thought she could come with me but I know that is very unlikely and I totally understand. I just don't know what to do. Do you have any ideas of what I can do?
Thanks,
Sirius Black
I folded it up and sent it off with James' owl. After that we left for Diagon Alley. We went to Florish and Blots. I got my fifth year books and Ellie also got a few books. Then we went to Madam Melkins. I need new robes and so did James because we both grew out of our old ones. Elliot got her cloths here too. When we were leaving I got most of my things because I needed them for school but she didn't. After we got all the things we would need we went to Florean Fortescue for ice cream. Then we headed back. James and I went to play Quiditch in the yard and Elliot went to read her new books. After that we headed in for dinner. Mr and Mrs. Potter will be home for dinner tonight so Elliot will be able to meet them. I think they liked her. After that James and I went upstairs and talked and Elliot went to sleep. It was about eight thirty when an owl pecked on James' window. James opened it and took the letter out
"Sirius, looks like Dumbledore replied." He says handing me the letter. I took it and ripped it open.
"Dear Mr. Black,
We would usually say no to this idea straight away but considering it is the best option and she can't go to any other family member because they would just be like your parents we have decided to allow her to come to Hogwarts. We will have her stay in the girls dormitory with the girls from your year. When you are at your classes she can go to the library, on the grounds, or she can stay in the Gryffindor Tower. I would like to further discuss this with you when you get back, how about the second? I hope you have a great rest of the summer and in here is an extra train ticket.
Sincerely,
Albums Percival Wolfrick Bryan Dumbledore.
P.S: I like lemon drops." I say finishing reading it aloud.
"Say it." James said.
"You were right." I said but I was still super happy.
"That's right mate! Now, we can have an apprentice who will be learning all of our tricks!" He says. I laugh.
"Now what will be our welcome back prank?" I ask him.
"I have some ideas but we will have to talk to Wormy and Moony." He says. I laugh.