Visiting Reg

Elliot's POV
After our adventure to the kitchens last night I knew I would be very tired because we stayed up so late. So I went up stairs and wrote a note saying not to wake me up. I was very happy because obviously Lilly, Marlene, and Alice got the message and didn't wake me. It was ten thirty when I finally got up. I remembered how we got into the kitchens yesterday so I went down for breakfast. I tickled the pear, which I find very funny and opened the door.
"Joe, can I have some pancakes?" I ask the house elf that helped us yesterday.
"Why yes. What type?" He asks.
"Can I have chocolate chip?" I ask.
"Of course." He says. I usually have regular pancakes but today I was in a chocolate kind of mood. I sat down at one of the tables and waited.
"Here you are, Miss Black." Joe says.
"Thank you very much!" I say. Joe also left butter and syrup so I started to butter it then I put on syrup. I quickly ate my pancakes, man I didn't realize how hungry I was. After I finished, I started to walk back to the common room. While I was walking the bell rang and so the halls were now super crowded with students. I was being pushed and shoved, not on purpose of course. I was struggling to move through the crowd until someone grabs my hand. I look up and there is Reg!
"Reg!!" I say happily.
"Hello!" He says smiling.
"Looks like you need some help." He says pulling me through the crowd of students.  When he finally stopped we were in a mostly empty corridor.
"So why were you out of the common room?" Reg asks me.
"I wanted breakfast." I say.
"Why didn't you have it this morning?" He asks.
"I wanted to sleep in." I say simply.
"Hey why aren't you in class?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows. He chuckles.
"I have a free period." He says.
"And I plan on going to the library, want to join me?" He continued. I smiled brightly up at him.
"I would love to!" I say. He smiles. When we get there we sit towards the back. I go and grab a new book because mine is up in my dorm. I sit at the table with Reg as he does his homework.
"So what have you been doing these first few days?" He asks.
"I've gone to the library, colored, and read, for the most part." I say to him.
"Do you like the books here?" He asks.
"Yea! They are really good!" I say to him. He laughs.
"What did you think of all the ducks at breakfast yesterday?" He asks smiling.
"They were so cute! And funny!" I say he smiles.
"I saw you from across the hall trying to feed them while everyone else was flipping out. It was quite funny." He says. I laugh.
"All the gossip right now is that you kept one and named it Oswald. Is this true?" He says raising his eyebrows but remains smiling. My cheeks grow hot, probably because they are red.
"So it is?" He says the question as a fact. I nod. He starts to laugh.
"How did you and everyone else find out?" I ask him.
"Gossip spreads like wild fire around here. A few people see it, they tell people, and then the people tell people. It's just keeps going." He says. I frown.
"Stop laughing! It's embarrassing, everyone knowing!" I say. He raises his hands in surrender.
"Can I see you more often? I haven't seen you since the train ride." I say to him. He smiles.
"How about this, I have a free period every other day so why don't we meet here?" He says. My smile grows.
"You got yourself a deal!" I say shaking his hand. We continue to talk and I went back to reading. Awhile later we left to go to lunch. I walked with him there. On our way we saw Sirius and a girl. They were making out. I threw up a bit in my mouth.
"Gross!" I say but I must have said it a little louder then I meant to because Sirius and the girl broke apart. He paled at the sight of us. No matter how much I thought it was gross it was very funny seeing him pale at the sight of me. I shook my head from side to side but I knew I was smiling, no matter how hard I tried to hide it.
"What an idiot. I'm so sorry you ever met him." I say turning to the girl.
"Well goodbye." I continue as I skip off to the great hall. I started to laugh as I entered the great hall. I sat down next to Remus.
"What up with you?" Remus asks.
"Sirius looks like he's seen a ghost!" I say laughing even more.
"Is there something I don't know?" James asks me from across the table.
"Plenty, your head is filled with air." I say. Remus coughs and some of his soup comes back out of his mouth, from his little outburst of laughter.
"Hey!" James says defensively.
"What don't we know?" Peter asks sitting down.
"Elliot won't tell us." James informs Peter.
"Ahh here he comes now!" I say excitedly as Sirius walks in, indeed looking like a ghost.
"Elliot..." He says. I am desperately trying to hide my laughter.
"Save it. Don't let me see it again." I say to him but I started to smile.
"Don't let her see you do what?" James asks.
"I just saw Siri making out with some girl." I say to him. A look of realization cross James, Remus, and Peter's face.
"Elliot, let me explain." He says to me.
"Remus, what color should I repaint me nails?" I ask him while I hold up my fingers to look at them.
"Honestly, I don't care. Whatever floats your boat." I continue to Sirius.
"Green." Remus decided.
"Ohhh, good choice!" I say to Remus.
"But how stupid could you be, if you didn't want me to see? Go to a broom cupboard or an empty corridor. I mean the entrance hall? Seriously?" I say to him as I continue to look at my nails.
"A kindergartner would know better." I say to him as I finally look up. He is smiling while James, Remus, and Peter are laughing. I hadn't noticed until now that they were.
"Well, I'm finished with my grilled cheese so I'm going to go paint my nails. Goodbye." I say getting up.
"You got off the hook with that one, Padfoot." James mumbles.
"You really did." Peter says.
"I did didn't I? God, my sister is the best!" He says.
"AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!" I yell from the doors to the great hall.