Suicidal!Naruto x Sasuke

*naruto's p.o.v* "I miss sasuke." I say as i eat ramen and i hear people pass by me whispering horrible insults about me and my love for sasuke. "He'd defend me....Why did he have to go....."I whisper as i start crying and i feel a warm hand on my shoulder and with my eyes filled to the brim with tears, i look to see who it is and i see Shizune. "Naruto. Lady Tsunade has sent me to tell you something. Sasuke Uchiha Has been confirmed a threat to the village and you are no longer allowed to have any sort of contact with him." She says. "WHAT?! You're lying! I'll never stop being in cotact with him! I love him!" I shout as i see her flinch and i see people whispering about me around us and i start crying and i run to my house and i sit on the floor near my bed and i pull out the sharpest kunai knife i have and i look at a picture of me, sasuke and sakura with Kakashi-Sensei in a park and i keep crying. "SASUKE!"I shout as i stab myself repeatedly and i can sense kurama stirring inside of me. "I HATE MY BODY! I WANT TO DIE! I WISH THAT I WAS NEVER BORN!"I shout as i keep stabbing myself and as the blood quickly drains from my body i fall to the floor in extreme pain and i look at a picture of me and sasuke as kids as i hug him smiling and he looks annoyed but happy. "i wish i could have seen...you..one...last time...."Naruto hoarsely says as he dies. *sasuke's p.o.v* "I'm back and i'm going to propose to naruto."I happily think in the back of my mind but part of me feels that something bad happened. As soon as i arrive to the entrance to konoha i see Tsunade and shizune standing there with grim looks on their faces and i see hinata and sakura crying there too.  "He's here lady tsunade." Shizune says as Tsuande sighs and walks towards me. "Sasuke Uchiha. Your boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki has died due to committing suicide." Tsuande tells me as i drop to my knees feeling numb. "No...How could this be? I was going to propose to him! He can't be dead!"I shout as tears start falling down my face. "Unfortunately he is."Tsuande says as she hesitates before rubbing my back. *timeskip to a year later* "I wonder how you're doing up there naruto."I say as i kneel at his tombstone. "i sure do miss you naruto....It just isn't the same without your Goofy grin."I sigh as i slightly smile. "It's funny isn't it? The Great "Sasuke Uchiha" crying because of his boyfriend commiting suicide, huh? No worries though." I say as i pull something out of my pocket. "Now we'll be together forever...." I whisper as i stab myself with a kunai as deep inside my chest as i can and i lay next to his grave. "I...Love...You..."I say as i die next to his grave and my blood drains and covers the flowers on top of his grave.