"stiles your dad is gonna kill you." skylar reminded him.

"i don't care." stiles said.

he laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest so she was basically laying her head on his chest.

she looked to another corner and she saw a board and a bulletin board appear. by the window a desk and a chair appeared.

"skylar, it wasn't your fault. i was there, too."

"skylar? what is it?" sheriff stilinski asked as she looked up at him.

she turned back to see all the furniture she saw appear, was gone. it all disappeared again.

"nothing." skylar replied.

"i don't understand how you knew this was here. if you want to discuss the possibility that i had a son... i'm listening." sheriff stilinski said as skylar nodded and closed the door of the mysterious room.

-

"so, wait a sec. so, this woman lenore, she conjured up her dead son?" noah asked.

"she was the only one left. she had to fill a void. so she filled it with her son." skylar explained.

"and you saw this kid?" noah asked.

"we all did. he was real. he was there. but..." skylar trailed off.

"but what?" noah asked the young lady in front of him.

"she was there when everybody was taken. she saw it all happen. she just didn't wanna believe it. she wanted to believe in her son." skylar said.

"what are you trying to say? you think claudia is not real? you think i made up a phantom wife?" noah asked her, thinking she was crazy.

"i know how it sounds, but you're afraid. you're afraid to remember him." skylar told him.

"she's a flesh and blood woman. she's real. everything else here is just... is just speculation. conjecture. it's just- it's a theory based on a... on a ghost town." he said.

skylar looked to another corner in the room and she saw a chair with a helmet and jersey on it. she noticed the number on the jersey. number 24. she walked over to the chair and she picked up the jersey and held it in her hands.

"you're gonna poke a whole in that glove." skylar commented.

"i'm just nervous." stiles said, as she put her hand on top of his.

"don't worry so much." skylar said.

she looked down, checking to see if stiles was going to react when she touched his hand but he didn't, he just grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together then gave her a smile. 

tears fell down her face as she put it up to her face and took in it's scent. it smelled so good, she knew that must have been have stiles smelt like. she turned around and looked at sheriff stilinski but when she saw the look on his face, she was crushed.