17.

(Next day)
Deetranada pov

"Are you sure you don't want to look at the list?"

"Yes.I know what my mom wanted us to get."said nova.then he grabbed a pack of turkey necks.

"Well,if you read the list she sent us.you would know she said three packs chicken legs."then I put three packs of chicken legs in the basket. Nova took the turkey necks out the basket.I look at the grocery list off my phone.

"Now we need potatoes."

"Well go get em."said nova.

"I don't shop at walmart often.so I don't know where everything is at"

"Either do I."

"Well let get lost together"

~10 mins~

We found everything in the list.we walked pass the fruit section.

"Wait."then I grab a pineapple.

"Look nova.its your twin."

"Har Har.I don't even like pineapples."said nova.I gasp dramatically.

"What?I can't be friends with a guy who hates pineapples."then nova chuckled.

"And why not?"asked nova.

"Because spongebob lives in a pineapple."

"That your reason.okay.dee."said nova.then we paid for the items. We went to nova house.we put up the food.

"Now let go."Then we hopped back in the car.

"You in hurry."said nova.

"Cuz I get This cast off."then when we to doctor office. the doctor took the cast off.

"Now my wrist can breath."

"How is your other hand?"asked doc.he look at my hand.

"Its great."

"How is your Vagina?"asked doc.

"Its cool."

"Vagina should be cool.I will have exam."said doc.he started putting on gloves.my eyes widened.

"Woah!!! I meant cool.I meant I have no problems."then nova tried not the laughed.

"Anything else you want to tell me?"asked doc.

"Umm."yeah but I don't want said it out loud.

"I can I write it down."the doc nodded.he handed me a paper and pen.I wrote it down and hands it to him.

"I would recommend a cold tub for pain unless you want my pain pills."Said doc.

"Pills."

"Take this prescription a pharmacy to get it ."said doc.then he handed me a paper.

"Hello young man."said doc.he didn't nova was in here.

"Hello."said nova.

"You been here the whole time?"asked doc.nova nodded.

"Oh wonder she was acting embarrassed. Oh sorry sweetie."said doc.Then we left the doctor office.

"Embarrassed huh?"Asked nova.

"Nova how is your dick feeling today?"

"Umm."said nova.

"Is it cool?"

"Um...it..um"

"Do I need to exam?"

" um N-no."

"You feel all that discomfort and awkwardness. That I felt.so,yeah I felt embarrassed."

"you want a milkshake to make you feel better?"

"No.I want some hot Cheetos and a pineapple fanta."