9.

(Next day)
Deetranada pov

"Dee,get up.time for school."said nova.I tried to sit up but my body was sore.

"I can't."

"Why not?"asked nova.

"My muscles are sore."

"So,you in pain?"said nova.

"If you hit me-then nova kicked my leg.I stood up fast but my legs give up in me.

"Fuck you"then I slowly stood up. I used my bed as support. I slowly walked to the closet. I hissed almost every step.

"Can you stop hissing. You sound like a snake."said nova.

"Sorry that I am in pain is hurting your ears."

"Finally you apologize for something."said nova. Then I punch him in his arm.my knuckles started hurt.

"Remind never to go working out with ever."then nova chuckled. I went in my closet.

"Can you hurry up?"asked nova.

"No,I am not. What part of my muscles are sore. You didn't understand?"

"You are being a big baby."said nova.

"I am not!"then I walked out my closet.

"My muscle are sore and you don't see me whining about it."said nova.I kick him hard in the nuts.

"First I did more stuff than you and I did harder than you."then nova curled up in a ball while holding his jewels.

"Now who is the big baby."

"when I get up I will kick you in your cat."said nova through his teeth.

"I wish you would."I glared at him.I put my shoes on.

"Lets go."then nova slowly walked to the car while hissing each step.

"Can you stop hissing.you sound like a snake."I smirked.

"Give me the keys to your car."

"No way."said Nova.

"I will kick you again."

"What happen to being sore?"asked nova.

"I will work through the pain.keys."then he give me the keys.we hopped in the car.

"Don't crash my car."said nova.

"no promises."

"Nope.dee,get out of the car."said nova.then I drove to school.We hoped out the car and walked in the school.we started walking to cafeteria.Nova stopped walking.

"Wait, I forgot something."said nova he turn to me.

"What?"

"This."said nova.then he kicked me in my vagina.I crossed my legs.

"Fuck you."

"Karna is bitch."said nova.I sat on the ground and curled up in a ball.

"Dee!"said key.then key kneeled down beside me.

"What did you do?"

"Got my payback."said nova.

" do You pay attention in science! You could permanently injury her.dee,can you move?"asked key.

"Too much pain."

"Nova watch her.I am going to get the nurse."said key.then key ran away.

"Dee how you feel?"asked nova.