3.

Cont.
Nova pov

"I got y'all in the morning but you have survive the night."said ji.then him and peach hopped in his car.

"I am guessing you staying the night at my house."deetranada glared at me.

"Great. Now I have to explain to my parents that I am handcuffed to a boy and I have to spend night his house."said deetranada.

"Good luck with that."we walked to my car.

"So,how we going to get in?"asked deetranada. Oh yeah the chain.

"You climb into the passenger seat from the driver seat."then deetranada climbing to passenger seat.deetranada started calling someone.

"Who you calling?"

"My parents. And I live on D3X st."said deetranada. I nodded.

"Hey mom.I love you!..........I got handcuffed to a boy.......you don't know him...... Nova.......that not the point I called you um since we handcuffed I have spend a night at his house......."said deetranada. She moved the phone from her ear.

"......I will be a house in little while."said deetranada. Then she hanged up.

"Took the longest way to my house."said deetranada.

"Is deetranada scared?"I smirked.

"I am not."said deetranada. Then I drove to her house. We hopped out the car.deetranada unlock the door.

"Mom,I am here with a guest."said dee.then deetranada's mom grab deetranada ear and pulled it down.

"how you got yourself handcuffed to this boy?"said Deetranda's mom.

"Ji,trick us,ma'am"Then Deetranada's mom let go of dee ear.dee rubbed her ear.

"Her,I am dee mom. Who are you?"asked deetranada mom.

"Nova."

"Dee,this the same nova you was talking about the other day?"asked deetranada mom.

"So you talk about me?"

"Yea.mom"said deetranada.then dee went to her room.She went into her closet.

"You got a lot clothes. That you don't wear."I show her a fancy bra.

"we don't have be standing next to each other. move back."said deetranada.then she grabbed the fancy bra from my hands.I stood outside the closet. I heard a thud.

"You fell did ya?"

"No.I decided to give the floor a hug.of course I fell.I have too many shoes in here."said deetranada.then dee walk out her closet with a small ball of clothes.she grab a small bag and put her clothes in the bag.

"Let's go."then we left her house.I drove to my house.Noah ran to me.noah is my baby brother

"Mom!nova is here."said,noah.then mom walk in.

"Nova.should I ask about the handcuffs?"asked mom.I shook my head.

"No."

"Hey.I am nova mom.who are you?"asked mom.

"Deetranada."said deetranada

"Detnda."said mom.

"Just called me dee."said dee.mom nodded. We went to my room.I sat on my bed. Dee sat on the floor by my bed.

"Why you on the floor?"

"Because I am not sitting on your bed"Said deetranada

"Then I don't know where you sleep at night."

"On the floor.I rather sleep on the floor than your bed."said deetranada

"Why not?I clean the blanket last Sunday."

"cuz I don't know who else been in that bed."said deetranada

"What are you a germophobic?"

"You know what a germophobic is but you don't know a imbecile is."said deetranada.

"Yup."She shook her Head

"Have you hear of cleaning?"Asked deetranada with making disgusting face while looking at my room.

"it is clean."

"It is a mess."said deetranada.

"It is a organized mess."

"organized mess?"Asked deetranada

"Yeah organized mess.it is a mess to you.it is organization to me."

"Hold on.I still can't get over how you know what germophobic and organization is."said deetranada. I rolled my eyes.

"I am not that stupid."

"That a opinion."said deetranada.

"Fact."

"Opinion."

"Fact."

"It is fact that is it an opinion."said deetranada with a smirked.it is fact....opinion.

"That makes no sense!"

"Fact means it is true. it was true that your statement was a opinion."said deetranada.

"Whatever. Now,how we going take our showers?"

"The chain is long enough so one person to be taking a shower while the other one is outside the shower."said deetranada.

"I am first."

"Paper,rock,scissors."said deetranada. Then we did two rounds. she won.she got undress in the shower and three her dirty clothes outside the shower. I heard the water turn on.I playing candy crush on my phone.I heard dee whisper singing.

"How could you play me?how could you play me,baby?you did me shady.you did shadyyyy.hamada comada someada one love."whisper singing deetranada.she got some vocals.I heard the water turn off.she started humming. She hopped off the shower with a towel on.I hopped in the shower.

"Can you stop humming that?this is annoying."

"How could you play me?how could you play me,baby?!"sang deetranada.It sounds like she was smirking.I got clean and put a towel on.I hopped out the shower. Dee has a strapless top and sleep pants on.

"No sleeves?"

"I couldn't put on a actually shirt because the handcuff."said deetranada.

"Turn around."then she turn around.I smirked.I dropped my towel.

"I am dress."then she turn around.she look at me for a quick sec.she cover her eyes with aher hands.

"Put some clothes on!"said deetranada. Then I put on my underwear and shorts.

"Now I am dress."

"Nova, I am not playing if you don't have clothes on.I kicking in the nuts."said deetranada. Then she uncovered her eyes.

"You lucky."said deetranada. I rolled eyes

"Come on.my mom should be done with dinner by now."then we went to the kitchen.dee sat next to Lexi.

"I am lexy."said lexy.

"Dee."said deetranada.

"Tacos for tonights,kiddos."said mom.then we ate dinner.