Secrets Revealed

Previously~ "So uh who are you anyways?".
She smiled and said"I'm Mary Grayson, I am Robin's mother".

They all stared in silence until it was broken by a small voice from the medical bed,"Mami?". Everyone in the room looked down at Robin.Mary looked down at her son and yelled "Richard!" as she hugged him. Robin just hugged her back and sobbed into her shoulder while screaming" your alive! your alive!".

The titans figured that they were having a mother-son moment and went to the common room. They waited about 10 minutes before the two came out of the room.

"I have been given permission by Batman to reveal my identity to you but that means that you absolutely can NOT tell anyone else" Robin explained. Everyone nodded and the boy peeled the domino mask off. "OH MY GOD YOUR RICHARD GRAYSON" Beast boy screamed"I prefer Dick" Richard corrected,"And Bruce Wayne is Batman!".Cyborg then made a comment that brought all the attention back to the ebony haired boy"man! who would have thought that the dark and brooding Robin would have anime eyes!".Robin then tried to glare at him but it looked like an adorable pout that made Starfire scream"OH friend Robin is most adorable!". Everyone agreed with her and was suddenly confused by what happened next.

"I believe Bruce meant everything,Dick" Mary pointed out."What!NO!" he screamed as Mary tackled him.Next thing the team knows, Robin is standing in front of them,steel-toed boots off. Everyone,even Raven, gawked at his height. You could say,metaphorically,he was three apples tall."DUDE! HOW OLD ARE YOU!?" Beast boy exclaimed.

 The little boy mumbled something that no one could here when suddenly, Mary poked something up and pulled out a strange looking device and said"what was that?"."Fine!,I'm 6!".

 A/N FINALLY, DONE! I've been neglecting this and now i'm suffering at midnight because every time I turned on the phone app, the last paragraph got deleted and on of my grandparent's dogs stool my spot on the bed!

 P.S his name is Barky :D

BYE!