Mom?..

A/N You can play the song if you want, I don't own anything but I listen to it while I write.

Previously~ The fierce battle started between Slade and the titans all while the woman hugged Robin tightly, afraid that they could have have been too late.

 During the battle,Cyborg managed to land a punch to Slade's side. Slade landed in front of robin and the woman. He looked up with a shocked face and she had the same look. "M-Mary?" he chocked out but as soon as he raised his hand, Beast boy turned into a rhino and rammed into him, throwing him across the room. The armored man threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared into the night.

"M-Mami?". Mary looked down and saw that Robin was awake. "yes i'm here my păsărică (little bird~ Romanian)" she whispered to him. She noticed that he was bleeding out from a wound on his forehead and panicked. "He needs medical attention!" she yelled to the group of teenagers. "We have a medical wing at the tower" replied Cyborg. "If friend robin is injured we must help him!" Starfire screamed. "Follow us" Raven said in her monotone voice. " Thank you" she whispered to them as she carried Robin back to the tower.

 After Cyborg bandaged up Robin's wound Beast boy got curious about the woman and asked "So uh who are you anyways?".

 She smiled and said"I'm Mary Grayson, I am Robin's mother".

A/n There you go, cliffhanger. Fluffy was hiding under my bed this whole time ;D. If you have any requests just leave a comment and i'll see you in the next chapter!