5

Meanwhile Alex and Kara were waking up. In the opposite dorm room Maggie woke up to the sound of her phone chiming with a text she just received. She looked at the message and saw it was from Alex in a group chat she shared with both Alex and Lena. She hoped off her bed and grabbed some clothes before making her way to the shared bathroom that she has with Lena to go and take a shower.

Lena woke up to the sound of the shower turning on because she's a light sleeper and made her way to go and make some coffee for both Maggie and her, while Maggie is taking a shower.

When Maggie left the bathroom after her shower, she was wearing a blue plaid shirt and some black skinny jeans that just shows some of her curves. She made her way to the kitchen and grabbed her phone on the way. When she got the kitchen, she was met with Lena in her pj's and drinking the coffee she just made.

"Morning" Maggie mumbled to Lena. "Bathroom is all yours."

"Good morning, there is some coffee left for you and please tell me you didn't use all the hot water again." Lena replied while placing her mug in the sink.

"Not this time."

"Good." Lena mumbled while making her way to her dresser to grab some clothes and made her way to the bathroom.

Maggie than sent Alex a quick text while grabbing a mug from the cabinets to grab some coffee that Lena made.

When she poured some coffee, she heard her phone chime again and saw Alex messaged her again. When she read that Alex is showing Kara around today. She sends a quick message back. Than shouted to Lena.

"Little Luthor! Hurry up with your shower, I'm hungry, let's go to that diner nearby for some breakfast and she can tell me all about Little Danvers!"

When Lena heard Maggie shouting to her she was just getting dressed. She was wearing a black button up with its long sleeves folded in just under her elbow, and some black cardigan shorts.

"I'm right" here Mags." She said when she left the bathroom. "Now about breakfast, you paying?"

"You kidding me Luthor, you're the rich one here." Maggie replied with a evil grin on her face.

"Fine. Let's go." Lena huffed.

As the two roommate/friend put on their shoes they grabbed their keys and made their way down the 5 stories building and their way to the dinner nearby.