Final

After Sehun's confession, Luhan decided to stay with him. The others found out about the maknae's condition and they cried, just like Luhan's first reaction. They promised that they won't let him feel bad about it so they constantly visit him until late at night. The media found out too, so the fans were flooding in the hospital. SM makes sure that Sehun's privacy is secure so they assigned bouncers and guards outside Sehun's room.

It was Luhan who stays with Sehun at night. Xiumin does not approve with this but he doesn't care. He wants to pay for his faults and all. He felt like it was his fault and he was guilty. Sehun, on the other hand, was happy with the attention that he was getting.

It was a Saturday night, after the members left when Luhan noticed Sehun's condition got worse. He can't move too much, he was sweating and he was choking almost every time he drinks. He noticed that Sehun just slept for the whole day the next day. He can feel the exhaustion himself. He hasn't slept for days but he doesn't want to leave Sehun in case he wakes up so he sat beside him and held his hand. He was about to doze off when he felt Sehun's fingers playing with his.

"You look weird hyung. You should get some sleep more." Sehun said, looking at him.

He doesn't know why but he can feel tears forming in his eyes. Sehun looks worst than ever and his voice was low and cracked. His speaking was slower than it was. He bit his lip.

"Are you hungry? What do you want?" He stood up and went to the table.

Sehun grabbed his hand before he could go. Luhan turned to him and Sehun smiled, motioning him to stay and sit. Luhan did just that. He held Sehun's cold hands and placed it on his cheeks. He blew hot air to it.

"That's nice. It's so warm."

They continued staring at each other, with Sehun smiling and Luhan frowning.  Sehun pinched Luhan's cheeks.

"Don't pout like that. How can I seriously die when you act like that?"

"It's not funny Sehun. Stop." Luhan said coldly.

"We can't do anything about it anyway."

They fell silent again. Sehun was staring at the ceiling and thinking deep while Luhan continued to stare at him. He knows that there's something wrong and he is feeling bad. He was not ready for this.

"Luhan," the maknae called without looking at him.

Luhan closed his eyes. He knew it. "Yes?"

"I'm going to sing. Is it okay?"

Luhan chuckled between tears. He knew Sehun was not good at singing but he just nodded.

Sehun noticed Luhan was crying. He joked about it. "I know my voice sounds weird but this is the least I can do. I can't dance for you now."

Luhan hushed him by squeezing his hand. "Sing now."

Sehun coughed and started singing a Japanese song which Luhan can't understand.

Promise you.. I promise you..

Kwaranai nanikao sinagara

Kawatte iku kisetsuwo aruita

Kimito itsudemo tewo tsunaginagara kitanda

Tesaguride susunde kita hibimo

Kimiga itukara mayowazuni koreta teda

Tsuyoku ireta donnatokimo

Korekara arayuru

Keshikiga kawatta toshitemo