“Charlotte?” I chuckled awkwardly and waved quickly at the secretary who was still gaping at me.

“Hi, I just came to speak with Do- Mr. Romano.” It was weird having to go back to calling Dom by his last name. Still shell-shocked, she waved me back and I opened the door to Dom’s office to find him with his head on the desk.

“Tell them to reschedule whatever it is.” I smiled.

“Oh, I guess I’ll come back another day.” Dom’s head shot up quickly and a smile made it on his face.

“I always have time for one of my favorite girls. How’s the crew been today?” I shrugged.

“The usual. How’s my big man doing today?” Dom reached down and slowly kissed my lips. I accidentally moaned, but Dom kept kissing me at the same achingly slow pace.

“I’m much better now.” I unclipped the sleeping babies from my body and placed them on a blanket on the floor. Cutely enough, all four of them stuck their butts in the air and curled into themselves to sleep.

I locked Dom’s door and sat down in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. “You know, you are a beautiful woman who gave me 4 beautiful children and I love you.” I pecked Dom’s lips.

“I love you too, Dom. I love you so much, baby Daddy.” We were silent for a while before Dom cleared his throat.

“Aves, since you love me so much, would you want to be my wife by any chance?” I picked my head up from Dom’s chest and stared at him and saw the hesitance in his eyes.

Oh my gosh, Dom just proposed to me.

“Dom. Do you realize you just proposed to me?” He chuckled nervously.

“I know. Can you give me your answer?”

“Oh! Of course I’ll marry you, you big oaf!” I kissed Dom soundly and smiled as I imagined being Charlotte Avery Romano.

Dominic Romano would be mine until the day I die.

“I hope you know I don’t do divorce.” I mentioned in between kisses.

“Wouldn’t want it any other way.” I felt him slip something on my finger and stared at the gorgeous ring. It was a silver band with diamonds surrounding an amethyst stone. Perfect for me.

I sat in Dom’s lap for another couple of minutes just going from looking at our kids to my engagement ring. “I think you should go see some of your friends.” I sighed and rubbed my hand gently on Dom’s upper thigh.

“Should I really?” The strained look on his face proved to be entertaining to me, but it was also sexy.

“Yeah, you should.” I pretended to sigh deeply.