10- Monday

I woke up feeling refreshed from my long sleep and was ready to take on my task for today, telling the guys my decision. I biked to school today because i wanted to get there quicker so it would be after Chris got there, but before Jonas did, i wanted to talk to Chris first. When i got to school, my plan worked perfectly. Chris was sitting with the penetrators as usual and was deep in conversation, he didn't even notice me as i approached the group. "Chris" I spoke up a bit so i could get his attention but of course every guy stopped what he was doing to look at me. "Um... can we talk?" I asked uncomfortably because i was being watched intently by at least 8 guys. "Oh ya sure" he answered and hopped off the table he was seated on.  We began to walk away from the group when he started talking.
"Is this about your decision?"

"Ya... it is."

"That doesn't seem like the enthusiasm i was looking for."

"Chris, you're a great guy, and i had a lot of fun on our date, but i can't choose you.  No matter what I do, or how i try to look at you, you will always be one of my best  guy friends, you're like a brother. And i never want to loose you.  So I know this probably sounds really cheesy, but i honestly would love it if we just stayed as close as we are."

"Ya, of course. After all, if i can't date you, i still want my best friend around."

We both chuckled and I was really happy that he was okay with this. We shared a big hug and he left to go back to his group. Next person was Jonas. But i didn't see him before classes started, so i texted him to meet up later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonassssssss🤙🏼

hey, didn't see you this morning but i gotta talk to you, want to come over after school?

sure, see ya then ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got home from school about 20 minutes before Jonas got to my house. I heard him knock on he door and i was on my couch, so i yelled for him to come in, and i stood up when he walked in. Before he could say anything i walked over and smashed my lips into his, i missed being able to do this. Even though it's been like a day. I felt him relax into the kiss and wrap his arms around my waist. I pulled back and smiled at him. "I take it you picked me?" Excitement ran through his voice. "Yeah, i did." I chuckled and he pulled me into a hug and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and and just stayed hugging him for what felt like forever. He put me down on my feet kissed me again. "What happened with Chris?" he questioned. "We decided it was best to just stay best friends." He nodded and looked up in thought. "Want to go get some coffee?" I laughed at his question, but i really did want coffee. "Ya lets go!" I grabbed my house keys and my money. We walked hand in hand to the coffee shop near my house. Talking the whole way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snapchat
@jonas9000

Snapchat@jonas9000

@emknight

GIRL SQUAD💞👭👩‍👩‍👧‍👧evamohn2, sanabakk, ellevillevilde, loglady99,chrisberg, and you

GIRL SQUAD💞👭👩‍👩‍👧‍👧
evamohn2, sanabakk,
ellevillevilde, loglady99,
chrisberg, and you

Ellevillevilde is typing...
BITCH WTF WHEN WERE U GONNA TELL US U CHOSE JONAS?!?!?!

Evamohn2 is typing...
YA REALLY WTF IS THIS SHIT

Emknight is typing...
Did i forget to mention that?😬🤷🏽‍♀️ oops😂

Loglady99 is typing...
What happened when you told P-Chris? And congrats girl😉

Emknight is typing...
We agreed to stay best friends cuz i really didn't want to loose him.

Sanabakk is typing...
Is Jonas ok with that ?

Emknight is typing...
I think... why wouldn't he be?

Chrisberg is typing...
guys can get jealous about guy best friends very easily and you have two, Isak and Chris, but clearly he doesn't have to worry about isak, so he's probably going to worry about Chris.

Sanabakk is typing...
^^ She's right

Emknight is typing...
Well how do i make sure he knows he has nothing to worry about?

Sanabakk is typing...
Just make sure that you put him first for a while, just until you two get comfortable together. You can hang out with chris but i would mainly have it be in a group for a little while.

Emknight is typing...
Ok, thanks sm Sana, ur the bestest💞

Sanabakk is typing...
Anytime girl😘

"What's happening over in Emma land?" Jonas and i were sitting on my bed watching more netflix when i got the snapchats from the girls, he began to peak over my shoulder to see, but i was done with the conversation so i turned my phone off and put it on the nightstand next to me. "The girls were congratulating us on getting together" I smiled and he pulled me into his lap. "Hey i wanted to talk to you about that" Jonas asked and he tucked his head into the crook of my neck. "Ya what's up?" I asked, running my fingers through his curls. "What are we... right now?" I really hadn't thought about it, were we dating now? wasn't that what the competition was all about? was he officially my boyfriend? I leaned back a bit to look him in the eyes. "I don't know, we didn't really establish anything" I chuckled at our lack of conversation about an obvious topic. "Well then, Emma Knightly, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I smiled at his formal use of my full name and i nodded. "I'd be delighted to" I pecked his lips and we laughed at the stupidity of the situation. I cuddled into his shoulder, enjoying the smell of his cologne and facing the TV again. We were watching Friends, my favorite TV show, and it was around 4:30 when Jonas got an idea. "Hey! we should go out skateboarding again!" I looked out the window and it hadn't started to get dark yet, so i was all for it. "Sure!" I hoped off his lap and off the bed and ran to put on some shoes, ready for another adventure with my boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry the ending of this chapter is a little weird but i didn't know how to end it lol, i hate how it sounds like i'm ending the book, BUT IM NOT I PROMISE. I might not be able to update this week cuz i'm going on vacation, but i'll try my best! Thanks for reading!!!