3- Boys Night

Snapchat

emknight

Isakyaki

Isakyaki

reggismeggis

reggismeggis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emma P

Emma P.O.V.
Walking up to Isak's apartment at 7 I was super excited see the guys and catch up. I buzzed to his apartment and soon the door was unlocked and I began to walk up the stairs. Knowing they were expecting me, I walked right in and saw the four guys, all shirtless. Giving a confused and amused look, I received embarrassed looks from the guys until Magnus spoke up, "Um... we were... seeing who had the best abs." He admitted, looking down. Before I did anything else, I quickly took out my phone and snapped a quick picture for my snap story. Then, playing along, I paused and looked at their abs, then determining who I thought had the best abs, I spoke up, "clearly it's Jonas". The rest of the guys groaned in defeat as Jonas let out a triumphant cheer, and smiled at me, to which I returned a smile and a wink. Isak then stood up and gave me a hug, and I once again was wrapped in the scent of my best friend: light lemon and Even. I had really missed him. He gave me a squeeze and then loosened his grip a little and I moved back and smiled up at him. "Missed u kiddo" he spoke, tapping my nose with his finger, like he always did. "Missed u too kid" I replied.  Noticing the other guys had put their shirts back on, Isak reached over and put on his sweater, which I soon realized was a Winnie the Pooh sweater. Letting a small and excited squeal, I began to obsess over how I always called him Winnie the Pooh, and now he had a sweater of the small bear. Playfully rolling his eyes at me obsessing he replied with "I knew you would like this, Even got it for me and said he thought of you too." To which I let out another loving squeak, and pulled out my phone to put it on my story. Then we sat down and had our conversations with the guys over beer and some card games. Eventually, there was a break in conversation and I went to the kitchen to grab myself a water bottle. As I closed the fridge, a figure rounded the corner and I turned to face him. It was Jonas, and I gave him a smile as he began to speak. "Hey I noticed that we were both kinda bored with the last topic of conversation, do you maybe want to go for a walk or something?" He asked and raised his bushy eyebrows. "GOD YES. You have no idea how boring that was for me." I gushed and he chuckled. "Ok great, so how are we gonna get past the guys." he questioned but I already knew there was no subtle way. "Like this" I replied and grabbed onto his hand, leading him to the door and our shoes. We walked right past the guys, who obviously noticed. "Where are you two going?" I heard Mahdi ask. I saw Jonas look over at me  and I quickly responded with "Out, BYE." and pulled Jonas out the door and down the stairs before they could protest. Once we got outside, I paused to finish putting on my shoe, and I heard a chuckle come from Jonas, which I returned. As we started a walk, my phone started blowing up with texts from the other guys, asking where we were, to which I didn't reply and to tease them, I put a photo of Jonas on my story. We walked for a while in silence and I began to regret coming out here, but I spoke first. "So why did you ask to go on a walk with me if you didn't have any ideas of what to talk about?" I was only partially kidding but I made it sound like I definitely was. He chuckled "To be honest, just to spend some time with you alone. I always like hanging with you but we never hang out alone. I guess I just wanted to test it out, but I seems like it's not going too well." He said with another laugh. I smiled at that comment, and thought it was a sweet response. I wanted to hang out with him, just us too, I really wanted to learn how to skateboard. "Well we definitely should hang out when we plan for it to be just us, you could teach me to skateboard!" I said enthusiastically, making him smile. "Sounds great" his smile grew a bit. With that we started walking with very little silence, finally finding things to talk about.
Jonas P.O.V.
"So why did you ask to go on a walk with me if you didn't have any ideas of what to talk about?" Emma joked and let out a small and adorable giggle. But that answer I couldn't give her, not yet. Because the true answer was this: It was because I liked her, A LOT. I have for the past few months, when she started getting closer with all of us guys. I wanted to go on this walk because in my head it was the perfect chance for me to kiss her, but now that we are out here, I can't do it. She doesn't know how I feel and she would probably turn me down. So I said the first thing that came to mind, and it was still partially true, "To be honest, just to spend some time with you alone. I always like hanging with you but we never hang out alone. Guess I just wanted to test it out, but I guess it's not going too well." I let out a laugh to hide the nervousness in my tone. She smiled at me, and I melted a little, her smile was perfect and I could look at it all day. "Well we definitely should hang out when we plan for it to be just us, you could teach me to skateboard!" She replied and she seemed very excited about it, which made me excited and scared all in one. I sent her a genuine smile and told her it sounded like a great idea, I really hope it wasn't too desperate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy crap this was long. Sry guys, but enjoy!!!!!!