3

Maybe the two had just gotten off work, or were on a break since both men were clad in designer suits, and of course Harry didn't miss he chance to look Zayn Malik, up and down. That man was simply gorgeous.

Zayn Malik simply gazed at Harry and chuckled lightly "we've met" Zayn informed Liam, making the mans brows shoot up before giving a single clap "well fantastic! Then we shall just begin lunch" he said, taking a seat in the chair and Louis wasting no time to have a seat directly across from him.

Before the waitress came Liam leaned over to Zayn and whispered "please be nice" he said quietly, knowing how close Louis was to Zayn and he didn't want his twat friend messing things up.

Zayn rolled his eyes "trust me Liam, I'm going to be nice" he said and looked at Harry.

If Liam thought he was whispering, he was dead wrong.

After the waitress had taken everyone's order, the table was left to converse, of course Louis and Liam were immediately emerged in each other so that left nothing but for Harry and Zayn to entertain each other.

Zayn lifted the glass, which held the expensive wine and sipped gingerally, his eyes simultaneously on Harry.
My
After placing the glass down, Zayn cleared his throat blantantly staring at Harry, and with no shame. "How old are you Harry?" Zayn asked his forefinger and thumb rubbing his beard.

Harry lifted his own wine glass to his lips to take a sip and placed it down "19" harry answered shamelessly.

Both of Zayn Malik's eyesbrows shot up, in surprise "you're 19" he said slowly and looked to the wine glass in the boys hand then back to the green eyed boy. "Well aren't you aware, that he legal drinking age is 21?" Zayn asked Harry and the boy shrugged.

"I could care less" Harry said honestly making it a point to being the drink to his lips to take another sip.

Zayn smirked at the boys witty response. "You seem so" Zayn tapped his chin trying to think of the word, it was mature but he'd meant another type of mature. "Much older than you are, not as far as your looks but they way you carry yourself" Zayn Malik offered and placed his hand under his chin. "I like that"

Harry couldn't hold back his urge, as he'd pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, since the man 'liked that'.

"I think, whenever you surround yourself around older people, with a taste for finer things, it just works that way" Harry shrugged his shoulders.

Zayn nodded "yes of course, Marco Moretti"

Harry nodded "Marco Moretti" he repeated the mans name.

"Casual dating? Friends? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Or just fucking?" Zayn listed off casually looking at Harry expectantly.

"Just fucking" Harry answered bluntly "simply" he added on as the man nodded his head, taking and understanding of Marco and Harry's relationship. "Why does it interest you?" Harry asked Zayn Malik.

The older shrugged his shoulders "becuase I couldn't decide the vibe you gave me, but I understand now that you're just a whore" he said not st all trying to offend Harry.

Truth was, Harry seemed like he held some kind of power, and Zayn couldn't exactly figure out who were, if he'd been a partner (like work) or someone Marco was just fucking.

Harry didn't at all feel offended, he's heard it many times than not. He looked Louis way, glad he was still too invested in Liam to pay them any mind.