1

Harry was accompanying a wine launch party with Marco Moretti, a successful wine connoisseur. He was a 32 year old divorced man who was the father of two. He owned many cellars throughout the world and created a profit on releasing only the finest wine.

Harry was his 'date' to the launch party of his new wine called Delizioso Vino. It was a light white wine, with a crisp taste. The club was filled with members hand picked by Marco Moretti, only the finest women and men were able to attend.

Although Harry knew he was the youngest at the event, he was used to it by now. Marco Moretti always offered Harry to take the position as his date to whatever event the man was attending.

Of course Harry didn't mind, Marco was an extremely handsome man. He had a head full of dark brown hair and striking grey eyes, he stood at about 6'2 and the man was built. Not to mention his obvious riches, he was a man who preferred the finer things in life, and he showered Harry with just that. Originated from Italy he held a thick Italian accent, hence his love for wine. Harry had been to Italy more times than he could count, simply doing what he did best. Looking pretty on the mans arm.

Marco was oblivious to the number of men slept with, but what you don't know can't hurt you. As long as Harry gave the man what he wanted then the Italian man was satisfied and would give Harry what he wanted.

Harry had been greeted by many of Marcos co workers since they'd gotten used to the young green eyed boy, he was always addressed as 'il suo amore' translating to his love in English, for many of the people around Marco were under the impression that the two were more than what they actually were.

Of course Harry didn't mind, he wasn't actually sure what Marco thought of their relationship, as far as him knowing how serious Harry was being or not. The most he could give the man was tenge fact that he's the only one he goes on dates with and such. The rest he just fucks and they buy him things.

After about a few hours of pictures and quick interviews Marco lead Harry up a pair of glass stairs where a balcony overlooked the whole club. "Mio bello" his hand slid down to Harry's lower back gaining the boys attention "this is the VIP Section where you will meet, a few of my closer friends" he informed the boy his accent getting a bit thicker due to the wine.

Harry nodded his head "of course" he said taking he mans offer and stepping behind the red rope first. He was used to VIP Sections, really the only difference was, there was less people. Harry smiled at each and every person Marco introduced him to, making light conversation with each couple and dodging the questions over the status of their own relationship.

Finally there was a free moment when Marco had lead him to a long couch where many sat. Marco took a seat and Harry took a seat directly next to the Italian man. The man wasted no time placing his arm on the couch behind Harry as he conversed with the people around them. Harry sat silently, having accepted a drink from on of the waitresses on staff.

His eyes glided over the people of the room from behind his wine glass. These people were all clad in high profile designer clothes and shoes. Each person was groomed to perfection and even their scents smelled expensive, these were his men's type of people.

As Harry continued to study the people his eyes landed on the man who'd just entered the VIP section, with not one blonde chick on his arm, but two on either side of him. The aura of the room immediately changed and it seemed as if the men had all stood a little taller, even Marco had tensed a bit under Harry.

With the glass to his lips Harry simply smirked as he watched the man greet each man with a lazy smirk on his face, so smug that man was. The girls
on his arms were beautiful and seemed no older than Harry himself. Harry placed the one glass down and just crossed his leg keeping his eyes on the man.

Manipulated (New and Imropved version of Manipulative)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara