SNSD in Philippines Diary: Day 03

Girls' Generation in the Philippines Day 03 Part Diary

Taeyeon: Everything was unexpected. I feel bad for our Manager. He lost his father.

Seohyun: The good thing is he said what he want to said to his father for a very long long time before he died.

Sunny: Yeah. I know. I said to my self that 'Please, Dr., Nurse, don't let his father die because Jonald oppa wants to be with him forever.' But, alas, it didn't work.

Hyoyeon: At least we tried our best. We dedicate our song, gave him some fruits and roses.

Yuri: Yeah. I hope we make him and his mother feel better.

Taeyeon: Speaking of 'feel better', where is Tiffany?

Yoona: She's in the room. I don't know why she is crying.

Taeyeon: Ok. And also, the best part is, we uncovered the secret of Tiffany.

Sooyoung: Yeah! Boom! Fany like Jonald oppa.

Hyoyeon: The bug I throw. HAHAHA!!!! Look at her face. HAHAHA!!!

Taeyeon: Lolz. Good thing that I'm not scare at any bugs.

Jessica: When Tiffany lied again, I will her some Fish Eye.

Taeyeon: I'm sure Tiffany really hates that.

Jessica: Yeah.

Hyoyeon: Hey, Jessica. I have a present for you.

Jessica: Really? What is it?

Hyoyeon: Just open the box.

Taeyeon: Wow, Hyoyeon.

Jessica open the box

Jessica: WWWHHHAATT TTTHHHEEE!!! (Throws the box) CCCUUUCCCUUUMMMBBEERRR!!!!

Hyoyeon: (Evil Laugh) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jessica: Why you little Prankster!!!! You better run now.

Jessica and Hyoyeon are running at the living room.

Taeyeon: Well I think this is the end of day 03. I hope Jessica will not do anything bad for Hyoyeon. Bye!!

Meanwhile at Tiffany's Room.

Tiffany: (Wiping tears) I'm crying because I'm worried about Jonald. I don't want to see him crying because my heart also hurts. If you excuse me, I will go to sleep now.

End of Day 03.