The Comeback Concert

February 27, 2018, At Girls' Generation's Dormitory

Tiffany: I'm so excited for the Philippines! When is our last visit in the Philippines?

Taeyeon: 2014

Yoona: Woah... It's been 4 years

Tiffany: Yeah.

Sooyoung: I'm sure, all the Filipino fans out there were very excited.

Taeyeon: For sure.

"Ding Dong!"

Taeyeon: Huh?

Yuri: I check it out.(*look at the ground) A letter from Manager Jonald Oppa.

Taeyeon: Call them all. I think this is important message

At the bedroom of Jessica

Hyoyeon: Jessica. Wake up! There is a message from our manager.

Jessica: wwuuhhh... I feel sleepy. Maybe later.

Hyoyeon: Come on, WAKE UP! WWAAKKEE UUPP!!

Jessica: OK, OK, I will.

Taeyeon: Hyoyeon! Jessica! Come out now!

At the living room.

Taeyeon: Alright, I will read the letter.

Dear SNSD,

   Prepare your package good for the comeback concert in the Philippines and good for 1 month stay in the Philippines. The president said that you will be having a new TV Show called SNSD in Philippines. So after the concert at the SM Mall of Asia, we will start filming and we will go straight to the Manila Hotel and you will live there for 30 days. Wish a luck to all of you SNSD. Fighting! Don't worry, I will guide you.

Truly yours,
Jonald, The Manager

Jessica: What? Live in the Philippines?

Taeyeon: Yeah. So we must prepare a lot of clothes, things, and foods when we travel to the Philippines. And there is also P90,000 in this envelope. I think we must share this money by ... um...

Tiffany: P10,000

Taeyeon: Right!

Yoona: So what do we waiting for? Let's do it!

SNSD: 1, 2, 3, SNSD! FIGHTING!

February 28, 2018, SM Mall of Asia, After the concert. The camera man started to film.

Taeyeon: OMO! What is this. Is it started to film the TV Show?

Tiffany: I think so.

Taeyeon: Guys! We're starting the TV show.

Hyoyeon: Already?

Taeyeon: OK. 1, 2, 3,

SNSD: ANNYEONGHASEYO! WE'RE SNSD!

Taeyeon: And welcome to SNSD in Philippines.

Tiffany: Were just finished performing on the concert in SM Mall of Asia and now , we will go to the Manila Hotel  and we will live there for 30 days. BYE!!

After the concert, they changed their clothes and went to Manila Hotel to take some rest.

SNSD Philippine Diary 1

Taeyeon: Wow! I can believe that this is our third time of visiting here in the Philippines and now were living here for 30 days. That was unexpected.

Yuri: Yehey!! I'm really comfortable here in the Philippines, because, I have now same skin. Lolz.

Sooyoung: Well, right now, Not only korean food I can taste, but also Pinoy Foods. I'm so excited about it. hehehe. I hope Yoona wouldn't hear this. (*wink)

Yoona: I wonder how is the Pinoy food taste. I'm excited about this. I hope Sooyoung wouldn't eat my food. (*wink)

Seohyun: Well, I'm excited to know how to live in the Philippines. It's also good for us, you know, we can experience on how to live in the Philippines.

Jessica: I hope there will be a nice place to sleep. I heared about the Rizal Park. Sometimes, I will go there and take a sleep in the Grass.

Hyoyeon: Speaking of dance, so far as I know, there is a Folk Dance in the Philippines. I want to try that dance. I hope I can learn Philippine Folk Dance.

Sunny: Many people said that the Sunset in the Ocean of Manila Bay is Beautiful. Beautiful as Me. (*making aegyo face)

Tiffany: I hope all the Filipino people will accept us and treated us as a normal people. (*making aegyo face) And also, I hope there will be many Pink object in this country.

End of Diary.

Abangan sa SNSD in Philippines.

Ano kaya ang magiging reaksyon nila sa unang araw ng paninirahan nila dito sa Pilipinas, Specific, Manila at ano kaya ang unang quest nila. Abangan ito sa susunod na chapter ng SNSD in Philippines!