SNSD in Philippines Diary: Day 01

Tiffany (Best Soshi in Shopping):

     Well it's a tiring day. But look at this, (*showing her pink teddy bear) Taeyon bought it for me. Awww, how sweet. Saranghae, Taeyeon. But sadly, she is the Worst Soshi. :-( I hope someday that you will be good at math. (Wink with matching Eye Smile)

Taeyeon (Worst Soshi in Shopping):

     Worst... I must study math again. I will ask Seohyun if she had a book in math. (*walkout)

Hyoyeon (Best Soshi in Cleaning):

     Best Soshi in cleaning, yehey! Congrats to me and Tiffany. That's all, goodnight!

Sooyoung:

     I just finished eating. I think the food wasn't enough for me. After this video diary, I will go back to the kitchen and find some more foods. Bye

Yoona:

     KYUNGSAN! If you're watching this, I hope someday we will meet. I miss you. And also, it was tiring to sweep the floor. But my tired was all gone by eating. So bye!

Jessica:

     Taeyeon, you want to take revenge on me, you are now the Worst Soshi, (*EVIL LAUGH) HAHAHA! (*YAWN) I want to sleep now. Goodnight.

Yuri:

     Hyoyeon, Thank you for helping me cleaning the bathroom. Hyoyeon, Fighting! Congrats Hyoyeon and Tiffany. And for Kyungsan, I hope someday we will meet again.

Seohyun:

     Congratulation, Hyoyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie. As for Taeyeon unnie, (*showing her math book) I will give you my math book to you. I hope you enjoy.

Sunny:

     I wonder why Taeyeon kept the picture of Kyungsan. I'm sure she really miss him so much. Kyungsan, If you're watching this video, I hope you still remember me and other Soshi moms. I hope we will meet again. Bye (with matching Aegyo face)