Part 3

John was cuddled up against Sherlock as Sherlock starred at the details on the celling which he does every night but he liked it better like this with his arm wrapped around John. Sherlock never thought this day would ever come. He turned his head to look at John's peaceful face and he drifted off.

Sherlock's eyes flung open no noises were made to wake him. He was just scared it was all a dream all of what happened with John. But he was still there fast asleep. Cuddled up against him in the same position as last night.

Sherlock could not go back to sleep so he decided he would stay awake and watch John sleep. He was so calm and peaceful when he was asleep it was almost like a dove. He was soft to touch, and looked so fragile.

After a while John's eyes flickered open and immediately went straight to Sherlock. John's face brightened and he smiled and blushed. "What a night." John said, "I had some of the craziest dreams!"

"Oh, ya?" Sherlock smiled back, "I hope they were about me."

John laughed. "Trust me they were."

"What should we do today?" Sherlock smiled a brighter smile then he had before.

"I don't know. What do you think we should do?" Asked John.

"Well... we can talk or hang out, do you like movies?"

"Yes."

"We could watch a movie but it's up to you."

"What about a case?"

"A case?"

"Yes, a case. what do you say, Sherlock, it'll be fun."

"That's true" Sherlock agreed.

"Let's do it!"

"Wait, but John where are we gonna get a case? There haven't been any murders or anything of the sort lately."

"Oh, Sherlock, I thought it was obvious there's always crime scenes everywhere all the time but the police just haven't found it yet we can look, right?"

"Your starting to sound like me" Sherlock chuckled.

"Your right, I am, aren't I?" John chuckled with Sherlock.

John stood up and Sherlock followed. John went to the dresser and found some clothes to slip on over his red underwear. Sherlock followed John's lead on this as well. They then walked out of the room together side by side while holding each other's hands loosely and Sherlock spoke. "What did you dream about?"

John thought about it. "I can't remember it clearly, all I can remember is you and I in it together."

"Hmm, I see." Sherlock pondered about what John might have dreamed about. Maybe he dreamt about them solving a case together since that's what he mentioned in bed, that they should solve a case together as a date.

"Are you sure you don't want to go out to lunch or something?" Sherlock asked. Sherlock wasn't totally sure where they were going to get a case.

"I'm sure." John was confident in his choice.

Ding dong. the doorbell rang, "Look at that right on time." Sherlock said, their clients were the only ones who used the doorbells.

"I'll get it." John said, and he let go of Sherlock's hand to go answer the door.

John walked down the stairs and every step was a tingle, it was from Sherlock. All he could think about now was Sherlock. Sherlock always gave John a happy, warm tingle.

John opened the door, it was a mixed man with short, light brown hair. He had a goatee and one other thing that scared John very much, a smirk.

"Who are you?" John asked he didn't know what to do with this man.

"I'm here to see Sherlock Holmes. Is he home?" the man said in a suspicious way.

"Yes, he's just upstairs, come with me." John led the man into his apartment which he didn't like much he wasn't really liking this man.