Part 2

John laid in his bed thinking about nothing but Sherlock.

And thoughts began flooding into John's head. He's always been so kind to me, well most of the time, and I've just treated him like a jerk so why in the world would he like me in the first place? Do I really love him? Should I tell him the truth? What if he already got over me? John sighed and decided he would tell him. Mostly to cheer things up a bit in Sherlock. Then suddenly, John fell asleep.

Dishes were clanking together in the kitchen. Sherlock. That's all John thought about when he jumped out of bed and bolted to the kitchen.

"There you are, John, I was starting to get worried since your usually up before me" Sherlock turned around to face John. "What would you like for breakfast?"

Why was Sherlock acting so gleeful this morning did he forget about what happened yesterday? John thought as Sherlock flipped an omelette. "Whatever you've got there looks good."

"Alright." When Sherlock was finished making the omelets he came and sat down next to John and handed him his plate. "So about yesterday I'm sorry I bugged you about that it wasn't like me."

"No that's alright Sherlock" John said as he shoved a piece of omelette in his face to keep from talking. John felt tingles all down through his stomach.

"Are you sure?" Sherlock was confused since John had treated it so seriously and stubborn yesterday, like he would never forgive Sherlock.

"Yes, certain."

Sherlock looked away to think but before he could enter his mind palace John interrupted. "Actually I was wanting to talk to you about this." Since Sherlock wasn't look John closed his eyes and slouched placing his face in his hands. John stayed like this for a millisecond but Sherlock turned to look John in the eye John sat straight up like a bullet.

Sherlock's head bolted back towards John. "Really?" Sherlock was very surprised.

"Yes."

"Well what did you want to talk about?"

"Yesterday..." John was nervous he just needed to quickly get it out. He swallowed hard and spoke. "I lied."

"What do you mean you lied?"

John looked down, "I love you, Sherlock."

Sherlock blushed and just stared at him dumbfounded. He just stared at John for what felt like forever until John broke the silence.

"You okay, Sherlock?" John said giving Sherlock a weird look. He expected Sherlock to be happy about this not

Then suddenly Sherlock snapped back into it. "But John, yesterday you said you were—" Sherlock was cut off.

"I told you... I lied."

"Why?"

"I was... uncomfortable, I guess." John looked down, "Do you love me, Sherlock?"

"Yes, yes very much, John, very much."

Then John's face lit up, he looked Sherlock in the eye and John stood up from his breakfast and kissed Sherlock.

Again Sherlock was dumbfounded and froze when their lips were against each other but he eventually gave in and kissed John back.

"I will always love you, John" Sherlock said and John smiled agreement.