Simon Says

Gabriel was sitting in his office waiting for his Interview but he was shocked to see that it was a talent show. 

Gabriel: What is this show? I was told this was an interview.

Nino: Dude, your dad!

Alec: Do your thing, Grimault, let's see if you can bring Mr. Agreste here with your hypnotic persuasion!

Simon: I told you, I don't make people--

Alec: Ha! A shy hypnotist! How funny is that, Gabriel?

Gabriel: Hilarious. Your show is pathetic. And so is your contestant. Control me? Never. (ends the transmission)

Gabriel then smiles to himself "Crap I better be quick if I want to Akuamatized him" he goes to the panting of his wife opens it and puts a code which opens another door leading to his lair 

"Really Master causing an Akuma yourself"

"Don't worry my little Nooroo this time I know I will get them" 

"Just get this over with" 

Gabriel put on his Brooch "Nooroo dark wings rise"

Hawk Moth: "Yes. Humiliation and anger. The perfect elements for transforming a loser into a winner. (turns a butterfly into an akuma ) Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize him"!

The Akuma goes into Simon's Card which causes a pink butterfly to go around him which lets Hawk Moth talk to Simon.

Hawk Moth: "I am Hawk Moth. You are now Simon Says. I will help you be the most powerful hypnotist ever. You will help me in return when the time's right. So, do we have a deal, Simon Says"?

Simon: "Simon says yes". Simon turns into Simon Says 

Hawk Moth watched and Simon Says made is way to the TV Studio and used his cards 

Simon Says: "Gabriel Agreste turned down my challenge and now he will pay for it! By midnight tonight, he will entertain us in this very TV studio. Gabriel, I'm coming to get you"!

Just Then Hawk Moth had an idea make himself the target which means that Ladybug and Cat Noir will be right under his nose there Miraculous will be his before the end of the day.

Hawk Moth: "It's risky. But it's giving me an idea. Good luck, Simon Says".  

Hawk Moth turns back into Gabriel, putting his Brooch into his jacket leaves the room and goes to the top of the stairs waiting for Ladybug and Cat Noir just then Nathalie appeared at the bottom of the stairs 

"Gabriel, your in danger, that person you made lose his round on that TV Show has been Akuamatized and his coming after you"

"Very well Nathalie hopefully Adrien will be home soon" 

After a few minutes Ladybug, Adrien and Nino entered 

Adrien: "Natalie, where's my father? He's in danger"!

Nathalie: "He knows already".

Gabriel: "Good evening, Ladybug".

Adrien: "Father, you've gotta get outta here. That hypnotist Simon Says is coming after you"!

Gabriel walks down the stairs 

Gabriel: "What? And be dictated by a madman? Certainly not".

Adrien: "But father, he's dangerous! Who knows what he'll do"?

Gabriel: "Head up to your room now. You've had enough excitement for today. Nathalie, make sure they stay there. I have to apologize for my son, Ladybug. He's like his mother. Way to overly dramatic".