The Nile of Tears

Star's POV

I ran as fast as I could to Ms.Skullnicks room. My eyes were filled with tears as I hid my face behind my notebooks unfortunatley this ment I couldn't see where I was going. I ended up running into someone making me feel even worse. "I am so sorry!" I said wiping tears from my eyes. "No I'm sorry I should have been looking where I was going" I looked at this senior boy he had jade green eyes and dirty blond hair. He helped me pick up my things and gave me his hand to help me up. "Uh Sawyer. Alexander Sawyer" he stuck his hand out for me to shake it.  "Star Butterfly princess from another dimension" "wait your the Star Butterfly!? Oh my god, wait why are you crying?" "Ill tell you if you tell me why you're crying" "Deal" we walked around and found out we both had Ms.Skullnick so we walked to class together actually we had every class together. "So why are you crying Star?" I looked at him his green orbs filled with concern. "Do you know Marco Diaz?" He shook his head yes. "Well about three years ago I admited to him that I had a crush on him before I went back to my dimmension to fight in a war and rule the kingdom for a bit as practice. He was already dating Jackie back then but today he wouldn't stop hugging me and he gave me a kiss on the top of my head and the minute Jackie comes over its like I'm still on Mewni" I stared at him he looked sad. "So why were  you crying?" We entered the classroom and sat in the back next to eachother. "I caught my girlfriend making out with another guy." He looked down at his notebook folding his hands. I placed my hand on his and stared at him my blue eyes meeting his green ones. We stared at eachother when suddenley the door opened. We both looked to see Marco standing in the door way looking at us. I flipped my hair and continued talking to Alexander. I saw Marco sit at the very opposite side of the room with Janna. I cried a little knowing we would have to talk about this sooner or later. I felt a thumb wipe away the small tears. Alexander seemed to numb the pain just with his warm smile. "Hey Star I was wondering if you maybe wanna go out on a date this weekend?" "Sure where at?" "Dinner. I can pick you up" "Sounds great" I smiled warmly and took his hand interlocking fingers with him. I could feel Marco stare at me as I did it. It was his turn to cry.

A/N: Please don't hate me! I'm so sorrrry! Starco will happen I just need some drama!
And dont forget to drink a cup of water and fasten your seat belt! Love yalllllll