Kiss.

Nash POV.

This is it. I'm going to do it I don't care if she slaps me or quit after this but I just can't seem to be away from her lips like it's what I need. I went towards her she moved back to give space but I kept moving closer to her and she kept falling apart until she hits her back to the wall.

" Na... Nash, what are you doing?"
I didn't say a word and kept leaning in.

" You're not going to kiss your asssitant are you?"
Oh yes I am just wait.

I leaned in and kissed her of all I've got. Her lips so good so soft. She kissed back deepened the kiss only wanting me for more I couldn't stop I put my hands on her waist and pulled her body closer to mine. She volunteered. She didn't stop. She wanted this. And I liked the fact that she wanted me from all of the people. Cameron is the one who gets the girl but he anit this time.

I pulled back waiting for her reaction but all I get is her confused face, and the next thing I know she was out of my office.

Oh God what have I done.

Two Weeks Later

" Yes Hayes, I'm sure I don't want to go out. Maybe some other time. I gtg ttyl lil bro."
It's been exactly 14 days since that day and the last time I saw her. After me kissing her she never came back she called Hayes and give an excuse of health, she joined two days earlier and we both are doing our best to avoid each other. I hope it goes all well I really like her and I really need t  fix this before it's too late.

25-11-17

Yes I'm back!