Change of Hearts

Nash POV
Ten minutes has passed since she left and I can't get her out of my mind. She is totally different from the others I mean the way she looked and smile was beautiful. She is so easy to fall for but i can't I have a girlfriend and I can't just have feelings for a girl I just met. Or maybe I can? I don't know what's into to me now. Is this a change of heart. It is something  I cannot control. What is this, this feeling I am having while thinning of her. Before I could go to Hayes and know Aria more non other than my annoying girlfriend texts me.

Stacy: hey babe, where are you? Can I come over.

Me: hey... I am fine and really tired I think you should probably drop by tomorrow. 😴 😣

Stacy: please Nash, it's been so long anything happened between us and you  are like completely forgetting me and not treating me as your girlfriend. You are such a disgusting excuse of being a boyfriend.

Me: I just said I am tired !! Omfg you are so annoying I mean did you forgot I took you out for a date about two days ago. What more do u expect me to do.

Annoying Bitch: Yeah go on tell me more about your stupid dates. I don't want this.

Me: ohh so now you wanna break up with me and hook up with some one else. Fine go ahead then don't came crying to me like the last time. We are over. Good bye my annoying girlfriend.

After sending this text I didn't hear anything from Stacy. Ofc she is still in shock that I ended whatever was between us. Basically she broke up with me on stupid things I hate her now.
After thinking of Aria more and more I decided to go to bed as it's was way past mid night and I had a shoot to cover tomorrow on my own. ( As I hate people assisting me) but as the time is passing and work is more I definitely need some one to assist me. Maybe some one like Aria. I don't even know her and I am craving for her. I need to go to bed I shouted so that i could stop thinking about her more.
I close my eyes and quickly was in deep sleep.

Aria's POV

It was 9 in the morning and I got up from a phone call. It was Hayes I had a day off so why is he calling me? I don't have work today.
After thoughts in my head I picked up the call.

"Hey.. Morning Hayes, what's up. How can I help you." I said being more concerned.

He replied. " Hey Aria sorry for calling you on your day off but I really need you to assists me on something it's urgent do you mind coming?"

" Hmm.. sure be there in 10"

"Thanks Aria, you sure are the best from all."

He hanged up before I could say welcome I quickly grab my clothes from the suitcase and went for a shower. I quickly applied make up a little less then I usually do and grab my jacket and look myself in the mirror for the last time I grab my keys and left to Hayes Mansion. I got stuck in traffic so I was ten minutes late then I said I would be.

I went straight to his office and my stomach was growling from hunger.
I went inside and saw Nash and Hayes sitting on a couch.

I looked at both of them and stop when i met Nash eyes staring at mines I stare back for I while and then I said,

"Morning guys.. what I have to do?"  I sounded a bit concerned while still looking into Nash eyes and he kept looking at mines. Until Hayes broke the silence and eye contact.

" Morning Aria.. it's just I called you in a hurry as I am leaving for London in the evening. So you won't be assistanting me for this week and you would be assisting some  one else instead." He said with serious look and being way to worried 😩.

I was in shock I mean why is he leaving and who I would be assistant rather than him.

" What...? Why are you leaving what happened why I can't come a long with you? You appointed me and now leaving me to assist some one. Who I have to assist and do I even know him/her?"

That was to much In one breath. I let out one and looked at Hayes with daring eyes as it's just the second day of my work and he doesn't need me.

"Woahh Aria.. Calm down I appointed you and it's my duty to tell you what to do so you just have to assist Nash for a week as it's a trip to my parents so I didn't prefer you taking with me. And yes  you know Nash so it won't be that difficult. Are you okay with that?"

I was flattered when I heard Nash name it had been a dream to work with Nash but he didn't wanted any one to assist him so how could he be needing one now? I looked at Nash and he was still staring into my eyes.

" I am sorry about my behaviour and yes I will work with Nash. But as far as I know he don't anyone to assist him"

" Well I still don't like people assisting me but this week is to much to handle and as Hayes was leaving I asked him to appoint you to assist me for a week and then you will be working with him"

He interrupts before Hayes could say a thing. His voice was just they way it was on his show named " The Deleted."
It was so calming and so manly it was just something easy to fall for.

" So what do I have to assist you with?."

" Just the basics..  my schedules,my meetings, meet and greet, launch and dinners."

" Okay when do I start?"

"Just now.. if you want to"  He said.

"Hmm okay but can I go have breakfast first." I said before saying anything else.

" Ohh yeah of course. You must be starving. I can tell you didn't had breakfast when Hayes called you just came through".

" Yeah.. how do you know"

"Well I just know and your face says give me something to eat or I will eat the couch"

"No it's now like that's it's just I am hungry."

"So am I. Let's go have some breakfast 🍳."

" Okay let's go."

We all went to this great dining room where the breakfast was already served on the table. Nash helped me out with the sitting and with breakfast. I almost stuffed myself to the throat and then Nash took me to his room for the details.

End of part three ;)
Do listen to the song above it's just how the  chapters goes...

Mahgul XD