PNM[14]HAPPY BIRTHDAY✔

SUMMER'S POV

I wake up because of a pillow being slammed hard on my face.

"Happy birthday!" I hear people scream, but I don't know who because I still have my eyes closed.

When I open them, I see Tomika and her mom in front of me, and her mom has a cake with candles of the number fifteen on them.

"Oh guys, you didn't have to." I said putting my hands on my cheeks.

"Your crazy if you think we weren't gonna celebrate your birthday." Tomika did sitting down on the bed and hugging me.

"Make a wish sweetheart." Mrs. Stone said carefully putting the cake in my lap.

I don't really make a wish. I have a great life, the best friends and a great boyfriend. I just wish for everything to stay like this.

I blow out the candles.

"Yay!" They both say clapping​ their hands.

Mrs. Stone takes the cake from my lap.

"Ok now go get changed for the park." Mrs. Stone said.

"Park?" I ask confused.

"We arranged a trip to the amusement park that's about a half-hour away." Tomika explained.

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Me, my mom, Zack, and Freddy." She said.

I smiled, I can't believe they went through all this trouble.

"But now? What about school?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I wrote a note for both of you." Mrs. Stone said.

"Alright, let's do it!" I said getting out of bed.

Tomika goes into my part of the closet and gives me something comfortable. A white oversized shirt, jean shorts, and pajamas.

"Why these?" I say holding up the pajamas.

"It's a surprise." She said stepping out of the room to let me get dressed.

I put the pajamas in a small bag.

Once I got dressed, I headed downstairs. I saw Tomika and her mom sitting at the table with the cake and plates in front of them and one plate set up for me, next to Tomika and across form her mom.

"Oh good. Now we can start eating." Tomika said getting up and grabbing a knife from the kitchen.

When she comes back, she cuts three small pieces of cake and puts one on each plate.

It's my favorite flavor, chocolate. I haven't had it in a while.

I take my fork and bring a piece of cake to my mouth. I instantly melt. It feels great to be eating more again. I'm glad my eating disorder is slowly disappearing.

Once we finished, I cleaned my plate, grabbed my pajamas, and Tomika and I headed out.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Grandma's house!" She answered.

I glared.

"Kidding, we are going to Freddy's house to pick him and Zack up, then his mom is going to drive us the amusement park." She said.

"Yay!" I said clapping my hands together.

I put my arm around her shoulders and she puts one around my waist.

We get to Freddy's house and I knock on the door.

The door opens, but there's no one in sight.

"That's odd." I say stepping in.