PNM[12]VISITOR✔

TOMIKA'S POV

I'm completely exhausted.

After Summer and I changed into our pajamas, which we're just a loose shirt and shorts, we jumped into bed, and started doing random 'Would you rather'.

"Would you rather give up the internet or cut off your foot?" I asked.

(Wink 😂).

"Foot." Summer said.

"Are you serious?" I asked shocked.

"Dead." She said.

"But- yeah never mind, foot." I said lightly kicking her in the arm.

"Hey it's about 2:00 am, do you wanna sleep?" Summer asked yawing making me yawn as well.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I said.

Summer turned off the lamp on the stand on her side of the bed. We pulled up the covers and laid down.

"Goodnight Sum." I said.

"Goodnight Tomiks." She replied.

I don't know how long I slept, but I woke up because of my urge to go to the bathroom.

After I did my business, I checked my phone which was charging on the floor.

It read 2:30 am.

Really, I felt like I had slept for hours.

As I bend down to put my phone back on the floor, it vibrates in my hand.

What the hell could possibly be bothering me this morning?

You have one unread message from Zack 😍😘

I blush considering my last thought. I guess he can bother me, whenever he wants.

"Babe, I have something to tell you, I'll be at your window in about five." He wrote.

"K." I texted back with an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Does he want to break up? Did I do something wrong? What happened?

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice a figure moving in the tree next to my window.

Zack.

I carefully open the window so it won't make as much noise and it doesn't wake Summer.

"Hey." He whispered and gave me a kiss.

"Hi. What are you doing here so late?" I asked whispering as well.

"Well one, I told you I would be here. Two, I have to tell you something." He said.

"Please don't break up with me." I blurted out without thinking, I quickly covered my mouth.

"What?!" Zack yelled in a whisper.

Whoops.

ZACK'S POV

"What?!" I whispered.

Why the fuck would Tomika think I wanna break up with her?

"Who put that idea in your head?" I asked getting a little angry.

"No one! I did." She said. My face softened a little at that moment.

"Why?" I asked bringing my hand to her cheek and caressing it a little.

"Well you, usually the 'I have to tell you something' phrase is followed by bad news." She said putting her hand on top of mine.

"Well this time it's not."

"Ok, so what did you want to tell me?"

"I need you to look after this from now on." I say handing her a a gold chain.

"This is yours." She said after examining​ it in her hand.

"It's yours now." I told her.

She chuckled a little bit.

"You can all the way over here, just to give me a chain?" She asked.

I nodded.

I placed one of my hands at the back of her head and kissed her slowly. She put her hands on each side of my face and pulled me closer.

By now, we were both breathing heavily.

"Guys, I can't sleep with all the noises!" Someone said lowly making us jump and pull away.

"Summer?" I asked.

"Yes, now if your gonna kiss, do it quietly." She said.

"How long have you been awake?" Tomika asked.

"Ever since you went to the bathroom." Summer answered.

"I never knew you were a light sleeper." I said.

"Well when you live in my old house under those circumstances, I guess you get pretty good at staying alert." She said.

Whoops.

"I didn't mean t-"

"It's fine." She cut me off. "Just kiss quietly." She said pulling up the covers.

"You heard the lady." I said.

Tomika laughed before pulling me in for another kiss.

How did I get so lucky?
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Ok, I know it's short and kinda cheesy, but I wanted to give y'all some zamika action. There will be more I promise.

And (in this book) Summer's bday is coming up!!!!

And I will have a contest when the book ends, which will probably be in like a chapter 15-18. Maybe 20. Idk.

So just keep that in mind cause the winner will get a special part in the book.

Anyways, don't forget to

Vote(5)
Comment
Share

Love yah!❤️

Bye!😘

*Linda.