CHAPTER I

Banner submissions are open. Let me see how creative you can get.

word count:1313

Juan

'Juan',his name rolled of her tongue. That sound he loved so much.

'Sí'. He answered snaking his arms around her waist and bending his head into the crook of her neck. Her head jerked back involuntarily giving him more access.
'mmmm,you taste good' he paused, 'and smell good mamacita'. He hummed in appreciation. He lowered his arms onto her thighs rubbing gently and slowly,sending her into a state of bliss.
He hoisted her by the waist onto the island and trailed wet kisses from the earlobe to her collarbone.

'You never have enough,do you'. She giggled out. He pecks her lips and they break into laughter.
'You know me too well Estefania,yo-'. He was broke off by cute little hands wrapped around his left thigh.

'Who do we have here'.
'Papa',he screamed out. He lifted his arms to be hoisted up. He kissed his mama and smiled out widely.
'How's my little macho doing'.
'I'm fine papa'. He answered.

'Papa,you promised to take me hiking'. He said in his cute baby voice. This kid sure got something going on for him. How can a two year old ask for hikes.

'Who's ready for hiking'. He bellowed out.
'Yayyy,me,me,me papa'.
They all laughed out at his quirkiness.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

'Juan Alejandro Montes'. His name echoed through the cells.
He's waited for this day far too long. Ten years behind bars for a crime he didn't commit was like being forced to consume a poisonous substance. He has now been acquitted after the knowledge of his innocence was brought to light.
He rose up from the slacked bed which has been his resting place for 10 years now. The bar gate was unlocked for him to walk through.

'This is your freedom Juan'. The warden whispered quite sarcastically. Juan didn't spare him a glance as he waited rather patiently to be led out. The gruffy old man led him to a room where his assistant waits patiently for him. Juan takes in the solemn appearance of his assistant,from his dirty blonde hair to his dark brown boots. One of the loyal people he knows.

'Ai Mr. Alejandro'. He beams out.
'Yeah, good to see you too Andres'.
'Your items have already been moved to the car,all we've got to do is get you out of those clothes'. He said politely. 'Good to have you back sir'. He burst out in happiness. Juan only nods his head at his loyal friend.
'Lead the way'. Was the only words he could say after his first failed attempt at smiling.

'Sir,sir, we're here'.

Juan takes in the sight of the place he once called home. The mansion stood in all its glory. It had a garden at the front,surprisingly the flowers were fresh and looked kempt. The building had two large balconies at the front which looked over the green forest. Juan's hand trembled as he stepped on the porch,he slowly opened the doors to his home. No!,home had Estefania and Pablo . His subconscious spat back.

'Papa'. Pablo runs into the spread arms of his father.
'Hi there Champ'.
'Where's mama'.

'My boys'. Estefania smiles proudly joining in for a hug.
'I missed you my love'. He hummed.
'I prepared your favorite today'. She rubs in.