Prologue

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names,places,characters and events are merely fictitious. Any semblance it bears to any person,living or dead is just a coincidence.

Under no circumstance should any content be extracted,changed or distributed.(That will be stealing). The story as it stands is proudly under copyright.
If found culprit,you will face the consequences.

©All rights reserved

Until this book is completed, I will update twice a week. This book will contain just 20 chapters,epilogue inclusive.

As human as I am,there may be grammatical errors,plot verses you do not contend. I wouldn't like my readers to be hateful towards my work with words of malice.

I believe this is quite simple to comply. I do hope you enjoy the story. This is me spilling my imagination.

Prologue

'You do know,you could get hurt right'. He questions.

'By who? You?,I doubt it.
She says catching him off guard. Forest green stares into deep dark ones that savours lust. The bulge in his pants prying to be freed. How can he want someone so bad. He knew he wanted her,damn he'll be a fool to let this pass.

'I know you want me' she paused biting her lip 'as much as I do'. She finished.
Looking deeply into his intoxicating green ones,she dipped her hands into his jet black hair pulling him into her.
Their lips were only inches apart and that was killing her. But before their lips could lock into the blaze she yearned, he pulled away much to her disappointment.

Lemme know your views in the comment.

Xoxo..
Tracy_Black