Cuddling (Treebros)

TW: Mentions of Past Self Harm

After a long day at school, Connor just wanted to hang out with his boyfriend. He texted him a few times while standing in the school parking lot, amd got no reply. It was very unlike Evan. He called him, and no answer.

Connor was starting to walk back inside to make sure Evan wasn't hurt when he got a call from Evan. He answered immediately.

"Ev, are you ok?" He asked concerned.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I tripped on my w-way to my locker and had to go to the nurse. I'm still there. A-are you giving me a ride home?" Evan asked.

"Yeah, of course. I was thinking we could hang out?" Connor said, hurrying to the nurses office.

"T-that sounds nice!" Evan said.

"Ok. See you in a second!" Connor said, seeing the nurses office at the end of the hall. He let Evan hang up and dashed into the nurses office. Evan was sitting in a chair with his pants leg rolled up. There was an ace bandage on it.

"Ev, are you ok?" Connor said, sitting next to his and hugging him.

"I-i'm fine, Connor. I just landed on it weird," he said. The nurse added.

"Just be glad you didnt try to catch yourself with that broken arm out yours!" She said, before leaving the office. Evan and Connor took this as their OK to leave. They held hands and Connor helped Evan limp to his car.

He drove them to Evan's house, knowing it was more likely to be quiet, how Evan preferred it.

As Connor exited the car, he noticed Evan having a bit of trouble. He walked quickly around the car and scooped his boyfriend up in his arms. Evan let out a quick squeak of surprise, but made no attempts of struggle.

Connor carried Evan to the porch, where he set him down and let him unlock the door before picking him up again, and Evan squeaked again, a bit louder this time.

Connor shut the door behind him with his foot.

"Where to?" He asked, looking at Evan, who was blushing furiously.

"I-I don't know m-my room I guess?" Evan stuttered out. Connor smiled wider.

"Of course," Connor carried Evan up to his room and set him on his bed. He started to leave to get their bookbags from the car but Evan made an upset sound. Connor turned to look at him.

"Ev, I have to get our backpacks from the car." Connor said. Evan didn't seem to care. He stretched his arms towards Connor, and waved his hands, motioning Connor towards him. "Ev we need our books to do homework." Again, Evan ignored the facts.

"Homework later. Cuddles now. I'm injured." Evan motioned to his knee and then to his left arm. "Very injured. Love me." Evan gave Connor a sad look. Connot couldn't say no to that look. He sighed.

"You're lucky you're so adorable." He said. Evan smiled. Connor slipped off his hoodie and his shoes, crawling next to Evan and wrapping his arms around his torso. Evan frowned at the sight of Connor's bare arms.

They were still littered with healed scars. He grabbed one with his good and hand kissed up his arm until he reached his sleeve. He made eye contact with Connor, who was blushing.

"I-I love y-you..." Evan stuttered, blushing as well. Evan had a hard time bringing himself to say those words to Connor, this being the first time. Connor beamed with joy.

"I love you too, Ev." Connor kissed Evan on his cheek. Evan giggled. Hw buried his face his Connor's chest until his breathing became steady, and he was asleep.

MMMM IM TRASH FOR CUTE FLUFF MMMMMMMMMM