Chapter 6

Hey hey! Two times in a row! Whoot whoot! Okay, today I will focus on love songs. I'll place some of my faves below and please let me know what you think. And please vote if you loved this chapter.

~~***~~

Hehe. I know, i know. This is from Twilight! But... I loooove the song soo much. I'm a sucker for slow songs like this. It kinda paints pictures in my mind of random characters i create and it beautiful. I close my eyes and concentrate on the words and, it's like i'm sucked into a new dimension.

This is another one I LOVE the MOOOOOST!!!! It's beautiful in so many ways, i can't even explain! Why? Because I'm a terrible explainer, but for me, this song carries so many meanings in it. I listen to it and it helps clear my mind, the soft sweet melody with the accompaniment of the intruments is magical. I know it's from Twilight but, nothing could be as appropriate for that movie. I believe that the group in charge of getting music for this movie did a marvellous job!

I fell in love with this one because it was reaaaaaal catchy and awesome. I found the song sang by the original band but, the quality (audio) wasn't that good. But this version of the song is my second fave. 

I just hope you guys enjoy it and stay tuned for more!!!!!!

Till next time

Love,

~Z