Blake came rushing out of the closet and saw the scene before her. I grinned and finished putting of some makeup and such to make myself look like a corpse. I finished and noticed that Blake had caught the scent of blood on me, as she looked up. I dropped from the gap and hit the ground with a thud. I slowly feigned injury as I pretended to almost die. 

Blake: Y/N!

Blake rushed over to me and tried to keep me 'awake'.

Blake: Y/N! Come on, stay awake! 

Y/N: B-Blake... I-I need... to ask you something...

Blake: What is it?

Y/N: How... How do you...

Blake: How do I what?

I smirked and pushed myself up with my hands.

Y/N: How do you like my revenge?

Blake: Huh? 

Blake took a second to realize it wasn't all real. When she pieced it together, she growled and glared at me before punching me.

Blake: What the hell do you mean revenge!?

Y/N: Hahaha! I mean for earlier, your little stunt before I passed out!

Blake just scowled at me once more before I hit the button again and the same devices that shot the blood started to spray water and cleaner, washing away the blood. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up before coming out again to see Blake sitting angrily on the bed. She hadn't noticed I came out of the bathroom yet so I crawled on the wall and dropped from the ceiling onto the bed behind Blake, pulling her into a tight hug.

Blake: Y-Y/N!? W-what are you doing!?

Y/N: Apologizing for scaring you too much.

Blake: Well... I-if you really want to apologize, make me breakfast in the morning!

Y/N: *chuckles* Sure. I'll make some fish. Sound good?

She leaned into me and held my arms.

Blake: Sounds good.

Timeskip

Blake's POV

I woke up and realized I started to hold Y/N in my sleep. I quickly distanced myself and got up to change and take a shower. Once I came out of the bathroom, I noticed the scent of fish. I looked to the kitchen and saw Y/N at the stove putting a tray of fish in. He also started the kettle and brought out some tea and mugs.

Y/N: Oh, morning Blake! Sleep well?

Blake: I did. You?

Y/N: Given that you were hugging me all night, pretty well.

I blushed at that. All night? I was holding on to him all night? And he was awake to notice it?

Blake: I-I was what? 

Y/N: You were holding onto me for dear life muttering my name.

I blushed even more when he said I was saying his name in my sleep. He noticed this and chuckled.

Y/N: I'm going to take a shower and get changed, the water should be boiled by then. I don't know what kind of tea you like so I just pulled out what I have right now.

Blake: Ok, thanks.

He walked into the closet and came out a moment later with a change of clothes and went into the bathroom. While he was showering, the water had finished boiling so I poured myself some tea and sat at the table. after that, I thought about the last two days. I had found out Y/N was Spider-Man, we had forged some of Y/N's weapons, and we had almost kissed twice. I was now fully sure I liked him, but wasn't 100% sure he felt the same. Sure he had almost kissed me twice, but it may have been in the heat of the moment. As I thought this, Y/N came out of the bathroom in a pair of jeans and a F/C t-shirt.