Chapter 7

Y/n POV

"Yah,  be quiet or we'll wake him up,  idiot"

"Not my fault I couldn't see the water YOU spilt"

"Can you both kindly shut the fuck up,  it's literally ass-o'clock" "it's 8" "and I don't have time for this loudness" I say walking into the kitchen and taking a seat by the kitchen island.

"And this is why I said be quiet"

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know he was a mini Satan in the morning"

Yunnie goes back to making something on the oven,  while sungmin takes a seat next to me.

"What are you making yun-hyung? " I asked,  looking around him to see.

"Gaeran tost-u(egg toast) with rice.  I do the cooking in this dorm because this idiot Burns everything,  you can tell why he gets along with namjoon hyung. " he says putting the eggs on bread.

Grabbing my plate I mumble out a small thank you and get back to my chair.

***

After we finish eating I did the dishes,  which wasn't easy since yun hyung kept saying he should but I won that fight,  and went to go get changed.

Since I passed auditions my contract says my debut would be in 2 year once my group would be put together and we would practice.  As of now I just need to learn different languages and keep up with my regular school that may be pushed a bit. 

I was done changing and started heading my way to see my private teacher who would be teaching me English and then after that I'll see my other teacher who will be teaching me Japanese. Then lunch,  which is only like an hour.  After,  go and see my teacher who will teach me Chinese.  Then go out and workout/dance practice.

Yay,  today will be soooo fun.

***

Walking up to the big building a take one deep breathe and walk inside.

"Hello?  I'm Lee Taeyin,  how may I help you? " The women behind the desk asks me.

"Hi,  I'm looking for Mrs. Smith? " I ask quietly,  I really hope she heard me.

"Oh,  she's on the 2nd floor room 215." She said looking up from her computer.

Bowing,  I mutter a thank you and head towards the elevator.

Finally making it to the 2ND floor; why did that seriously take so long? I make it to room 215 and make a knock.

"Come in" someone said from inside which I could only guess and hope was Mrs. Smith.

"Hello?" I say stepping inside to see a woman of her 20's wearing a tee shirt and jeans.

"Hello,  hello,  my name is Mrs. Smith and you are? " she says shaking my hand.

"Uhmm,  my name is l/n y/n and I'm your new student? " I said as a question.

"Yep,  are you ready? "

As I'll ever be.

***

Finally it's lunchtime,  I was able to learn how to introduce myself in (broken) English and (broken)  Japanese.

Next is for me to have lunch,  thank the food gods I'm starvinggg.

But before I could figure out where to go I felt a buzz from my phone.

New message from Lulu 🌟

Lulu🌟: Hey y/n,  are you busy rn?

Me: nope,  just going out to lunch but I have no idea where to go.

Lulu🌟: here,  I'll bring you with me to Tavolo 24. it has really good food, my treat ^▁^?

Me: sure meet me outside bighit and pick me up?

Lulu🌟: ok, see u in 5