Y/N POV (still): "So what's for breakfast today?" My son asked excitedly. I laughed at his childish behavior. 

   "Probably eggs and waffles today, Google always makes the best food he can on Saturdays," Tanner cheered at the thought of one of his favorite breakfasts. I looked over to my daughter to see her hazel eyes tearing up.

   "Honey?! What's the matter? Are you okay?" Sammi looked at me, fear in her eyes. 

   "Mom, is Wilford going to hurt Tanner? I don't want him to hurt my brother," I got a flash image of Tanner crying in my head. Sammi's mood was affecting me.

   "No honey, not on my watch. Nothing is going to happen to you or your brother," I kept a stern look on my face as Sammi hugged me.

   "I'll always protect Tanner mommy," my heart swelled. My daughter loved her brother so much, it always made me feel better. 

   "Let's just eat right now okay honey? Everything is going to be okay," I got another flash image of Google in an apron just as Sammi giggled, wiping her tears.

   "Yeah, Google's a great maid," I laughed at my daughter's comment.

   "Honey, you know that we've talked about this before. Google is your uncle, not a maid," Sammi giggled, flushing red. 

   "Yeah, I know, it's just that I hear Uncle Dark and Uncle Anti talk about it all the time," my face fell for a split second, I would talk to the boys about that later. 

   All of a sudden, food was brought out to the table by none other than Google. 

   "Mmm, eggs and pancakes!" My son stressed the word.

   "Alright alright, mommy got it wrong this time. I'm only human.... Kind of," Host laughed before leaning over and kissing my forehead. 

   "Eat up everybody," Dark's voice boomed as the food was passed around to everybody.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast

   I still felt like something was off with Selena. She was quiet, only talking in giggles to Anti.

   "Okay, now?" I heard Anti ask Selena.

   "Sure honey," Selena answered, looking at Anti. Anti looked up to Dark, nodding his head. Dark nodded back, standing up to get everyone's attention.

   "Ipliers and septiceyes, Anti and Selena have an announcement to make. Anti, you have the floor," Dark winked at Anti.

   "Thanks," Anti stood up, "I've always wanted one," I rolled my eyes and chuckled like everyone else. "Okay, in all seriousness, Selena and I have some news," Anti looked over at Selena.

   "Ummm, okay.... Well, me and Anti are now officially engaged," Selena raised up her hand, a big diamond ring on it. My mouth dropped and my eyes watered. Now? My best friend, my SISTER, was getting married now? After knowing Anti for 6 YEARS?

   "Holy shit," I mumbled. I heard Tanner and Sammi giggle.

   "That's a quarter in the swear jar mommy!" Tanner laughed. I protruded a quarter out of my pocket, Host snapping it away to the swear jar. 

   "SELENA THAT'S GREAT!" I yelled, running over to my sister and hugging her. 

   "Thank you!!!"

   "When?!"

   "About a week ago," Selena answered.

   "And you didn't think it was important to tell me until NOW?!" I swatted her shoulder. 

   "Ow, hey!" She laughed, "Well, with all the stuff going on, we didn't have much time to tell you," I nodded, still having tears coming out of my eyes.

   "That's the real reason why we came over yesterday, the protecting your kids stuff was just a bonus," Anti answered. I laughed and looked at Host, who was walking towards us with the kids.

   "Did you know about this?" Host grinned,

   "He may have. Host just didn't want to ruin the surprise," I laughed and hugged Selena again.

   "Engaged! Wow... That's insane," Anti nodded, beaming at his new soon-to-be-wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YALL