Epilogue

"I'll drop the kids off at school on my way to work, don't worry too much." I laughed softly.

"They're just starting kindergarten and you're starting your first day at work, how can I not be worried?" Rin asked frantically.

"Calm down. Cammy works with me, things will be alright. The kids will be just fine." I pressed a kiss to his lips which calmed him down.

"Alright, I'm calm, but call if anything happens." Rin begged.

"Of course I will. We're going to be late if you keep holding me here." I smirked. Rin blushed a bit, then smiled.

"You're right. Have a nice day." He kissed me once more before I left. The kids were already in the car, holding onto their homemade lunches. 

I buckled up in the front seat, "you guys excised?" I asked. The six of them nodded vigorously. I smiled at them. It wasn't intentional, but all six of them paired up. Luke and Lily, Rose and Jamie, and Conner and Izumi. I loved all of them so much.

"Will you be there?" Luke asked.

"I have work, but I'll be there to pick you up." I assured. All of them pouted a bit. I just smiled back at them.

The drive was short and they all happily followed me out.

"Ah! You must be Misaki!" The teacher grinned. The class look surprised at my appearance.

"I am. Hope these rascals don't cause you any trouble." I chuckled.

"I'm sure they won't. Welcome to kindergarten." The kids trotted into the classroom, waving me goodbye.

"I'm guessing someone else will be dropping them off tomorrow?" She questioned.

"My husband will be dropping them off, but I'll be picking them up." I assured.

"Good to know. We'll notify you if anything happens." She smiled.

"Good to know." I waved goodbye to the kids who, in unison, creeped out the entire class.

"Bye Daddy!" They giggled. I smiled and headed to work. I saw my boss waiting out front.

"There you are!" The man greeted me. He had kind eyes.

"Here I am." I chuckled. I had already been here before to get a look at the place, so he just escorted me down the halls to a room.

Room 264

We entered.

"Class, please welcome your new English teacher, Misaki Misoka." I smiled at the seventeen to eighteen, maybe even nineteen year old students who stared at me with wide eyes.

"No way, this dude looks our age!" A student yelped.

"I'm twenty four." I admitted with a shrug. They stared at me blankly.

"Have fun." The principle clapped me on the back and I sat on the desk, leaning back on it.

"So, I'm sure you've got some questions for me?"

That day marked a new chapter in my story, and a first, I'm my kids.

What a ride this will be.