Chapter Nine

I wish I was able to say that Ron's birthday was eventful, but he wanted it to be a relaxing thing between the two of us. We snuggled, ate together, then, I serviced him a bit. Okay, a lot. But other than that, we didn't do much, and e seemed to love that.

More months went by and then the day finally arrived. I woke up in my wolf form, curled into Rin. When he woke up, his eyes went wide and he jumped out of bed, grabbing his phone. I assumed he was calling the nurse that Alfred and Alice chose to help me with this pregnancy, and then he picked me up and took me to a more comfortable room. I didn't know what the room was for, but it had been decided I would use that room to have the kids since it would be close enough to the kitchen and the bedroom so I wouldn't have to move much.

Alice, Alfred and the nurse walked in, the nurse getting things ready as the other two sat by my side.

"Alice, go call his family so they'll be able to come." Rin huffed, "hopefully they can get here by tomorrow." Alice nodded and left.

Rin stroked my fur in attempt to calm me, but I felt fine, normal, despite not being able to turn back. I nuzzled a bit into Rin.

The nurse, Cammy looked at Rin, "Mr. Misoka, you need to turn into your wolf form as well. Misaki seems fine right now, but will greatly need your support later." Rin nodded and transformed, laying next to me. He nuzzled into me and I nuzzled back. The nurse smiled at us as she got more things prepared. Alfred helped her as well. Both Rin and I did eat breakfast, though we did it in our wolf forms, but we become less picky in our wolf form, so feeding us wasn't a problem.

Hours went by and according to everyone, I seemed to be close to giving birth, but I felt nothing. Sure, there was an ever growing pain in my stomach, but I was fine.

Then it hit me all at once. I clawed st the ground and whimpered and everyone kicked into action.

The entire thing was hazy to me, but I remembered a few hours of pain, then relief. And that is when I felt normal again. I looked in front of me where six baby wolves all laid. All of them having. White fur and silver eyes, squirming about. They were beautiful. I nuzzled against the pups, playfully pushing them around with my nose, and they gave out soft squeaks.

I looked over at Rin, who seemed as equally infatuated with the pups as I was. He looked over at me and nuzzled me.

"For right now, you both can turn back." Cammy smiled and the two of us turned back into our human forms.

"They're so adorable!" I smiled, stroking their fur.

"They'll need to be fed quite often. Either the natural way, or with milk bottles." Cammy informed.

"Understood. Considering I don't have a job yet, I'll do it the natural way." I assured.

"Okay. I'll be dropping by every so often to check up on the pups. Have a nice day." Cammy left after she spoke, leaving Rin and I with adorable baby pups. Alfred and Alice joined us in admiring the baby pups.

They were just fluffy balls of cuteness and it was almost too much to bear.

"Three boys and three girls. Have you decided on the names?" Alice asked.

"Misaki and I were brainstorming long before they were born, so I took the liberty to pick out the names. Cammy will be the one to get their birth certificates." Rin informed.

"So what are these cuties called?" Alfred asked.

"Well, the boys are Jamie, Luke and Conner, and the girls are Izumi, Rose and Lily." Rin even gestures to each child. I mean, I was able to tell the difference since to me they all smelt differently, but I wonder how Rin could tell the difference.