Chapter Three

How I got so confident around him is beyond me.

"You're much more interesting than I thought you'd be." Rin comments.

"Back home, I was quite popular." I informed.

"Really?" Next thing I know, I was pinned by my hands to the bed and he was hovering over me. "We're you popular with the ladies?" He questions. Oh, was he jealous. No reason he should be.

"I was friends with most of them, but I hadn't gone into heat until last month, so not really." I admit.

"Good. You are my mate after all." He smirked.

"Stop switching personalities so damn much." I grumble.

What do you mean by that?" Rin questions.

"You're pissed and then you're caring, you snarky then sweet, just make up your mind." I inform.

"That so?" He got off me and went to the closest. He pulled some clothes out and threw them at me. "Change into these." I nod as he grabs clothes for himself and goes to the bathroom to change. I sigh and change as quickly as I can, finding myself in a black sweater with black skinny jeans and white socks paired with black and white converse and a beanie. It is the back end of January. Early February? I don't even remember what day it is anymore. I just know it's late mid to late winter.

"This sweater is warm." I smile as I pull the sleeves up. I feel two hands rest on my shoulders and jump.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." It was Rin. Thank god.

"It's okay." I smile.

"Here, this is something I was going to give you yesterday, but well, yeah...." I felt some sort of cold metal on my neck and I looked into the mirror in front of us to find that he was placing a necklace on me. It was silver, and despite what books tell you, werewolves can not be killed by silver bullets. Well, actually, yeah, but what wouldn't be killed if you shot at their heart?

"It's beautiful." The necklace was a black and white cross, a diamond at the top of it. We may not be Christians, for what we believe in is different, but we abide by the same cross, only small alterations on it. I smile at Rin through the mirror.

"Let's get breakfast." We leave the room and this time I remember the route so I wouldn't get lost like yesterday. We arrive at the dinning room where a bunch of people greet us. I was his behind Rin's back.

"Good morning young alpha." They greeted.

"If you wish to meet my mate, you'll have to wait, so please, disappear." He ordered. The people seemed to scatter and we sat down.

"Honestly..." The same woman from yesterday sighed as she brought out our food. She didn't see to be a maid, so why was she serving us food.

"If it wasn't for you Alice, I'd be overrun with them already." Rin sighs.

"I am your second in command." Alice smiled. I didn't really notice much about her before, but she had long blond locks that curled right under her breasts, and big blue eyes. She wore a blue dress and black shoes with white knee socks. She looked like a doll. Fragile.

"Third in command." Rin corrected.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm much stronger than my brother!" She exclaimed.

"Strength has nothing to do with it." He retaliated.

"Hmph." She walked out and I sat in confusion.

"That's Alice, she's a Alpha and so is her brother. She's strong, I'll give her that, but, trust is the most important thing." He sighs.

"I understand. My brother's second in command is my friend Ichigo, his fourth is my friend Zoro. His third in command is his fiancée." I inform, I smile at the ground. "Those three have been with me since forever, they helped me out when I needed help, and since my brother cares about me a lot, he'd never let people he didn't trust hang around me." I inform.