yoongi smiles, taking out his phone in order to record hoseok, and he can tell that doyoung is doing the same.

----

"ah thank you so much yoongs, i really loved it," hoseok gushed as he sat in the passenger seat of yoongi's car.

"i'm glad i could make it happen, baby," yoongi replied a smile on his face.

hoseok let his hand drift and put it on yoongi's, interlacing their fingers.

a few hours later, yoongi turns into hoseok's driveway, turning to look at him, "i can't believe the school year's almost over and this was your first time ditching."

hoseok blushes, pushing at yoongi's shoulder, "i wanted to get good grades."

"i still got good grades."

hoseok looks at his boyfriend, "no you didn't. now, let's get inside so we can cuddle, i've been wanting to ever since we left and i became exhausted."

"i love your cuddles to be honest," yoongi muttered as he and hoseok got out of the car and walked toward hoseok's house.

once they got in hoseok replied, "i know you do."

"mom~! yoonseok is home!" mina's voice is heard and yoongi and hoseok look toward the balcony over the entrance to see her wide smile.

hoseok waved her away and lead yoongi to his bedroom, where he shut the door, and locked it behind him and yoongi.

----

7 years later

it was the crying of his and hoseok's two year old daughter, sunhee, that woke him up, through the baby monitor at 4 am.

hoseok was a pretty heavy sleeper, and usually so was yoongi, but when it comes to his baby girl he was up in a flash.

hoseok and yoongi decided it was time to settle at the ages of 25 and 26, adopting sunhee.

it was hard at first, what with hoseok's teaching schedule as he works as a dance teacher and yoongi who was now focusing on his rap skills more than anything.

they finally got the hang of it.

yoongi yawned, sluggishly walking to sunhee's bedroom and peering down at the wide awake girl.

he picks her up and cradles her, "hi baby girl. what's up?"

"daddy," she gurgled, obviously it wasn't that clear but it was well enough for yoongi to know what she was saying.

"can't sleep hmm?" he cooed, and it was pretty quiet as the girl looked up at her dad.

the girl once again started crying and yoongi let out a huff, when an idea finally came to mind.

"do you want to see daddy dancing with his favorite group of all time?" yoongi questioned, and headed to the bedroom with the girl in his arms still.

the girl let happy squeals out, as yoongi quietly entered the bedroom and grabbed his phone, quickly scrambling out.

he sat on the living room couch, and placed sunhee in his lap, scrolling through his phone.

sure it's been many years since the red velvet concert, but obviously, it was too cute to lose the video.

he finally found it and clicked play, putting it in sunhee's view.

sunhee clapped her hands, a smile on her lips.

they're both so entranced in the video they don't notice the sleepy hoseok enter the living room.

"what are you two doing?" hoseok asks and stands behind the couch, wrapping his arms around yoongi's neck, resting his head on top of yoongi's, savoring the fluffiness of the olders hair.

"we're watching you on the stage with red velvet, remember?"

"ah that was really fun," the younger reminisces, swooping around to give yoongi a kiss on the cheek, along with sunhee.

"see? uncle jaehyun's there too," hoseok pointed out sleepily to the girl, and that just makes her clap even more.

hoseok's head falls right back onto yoongi's, "i'm still so tired."

"then why'd you come out here?"

"because i got cold and i missed your cuddles," hoseok frowned.

"hm. i do too, and it also seems like this little one's getting sleepy, i'll put her back to bed and you go back to bed too, i'll meet you there."

hoseok nodded and gave sunhee another kiss, "goodnight baby girl."

"goo nigh daddy~!"

hoseok smiles and disappears into the bedroom while yoongi carries their daughter to her room, placing her down in her pink crib.

"i'll see you later princess," he placed kisses on her forehead, nose and cheeks, before leaving the room, with the princess night light on and the door still opened.

once he entered the room, he shut the door and neared the bed and once he was by the edge, hoseok pulled him down into a tight embrace.

"i love you so much, i really can't believe you kept that video after all these years," hoseok breathed into yoongi's chest.

"ah what can i say, i have about 300 photos of you in my phone, and only 100 of other things. i like taking pictures of beautiful things," yoongi replies.

"you're so- so cheesy," hoseok yawns.

"i know i am and you love it," yoongi said as he gave hoseok a kiss on the lips.

"that i do, that i do. but i don't love it enough to stay awake for your cheesiness," hoseok teased.

"ah, well then go to sleep baby, then i can give you all my cheesiness when you're not tired."

"mph," hoseok muttered and slowly fell asleep.

"i love you my precious hoseokie," yoongi whispered as he too, fell asleep.

but don't worry, of course hoseok had heard, and it still had him blushing after all those years.

a/n: crappy ending much? i put chapter 25 and the epilogue together because i really didn't feel like having an extra short chapter was necessary.

anyways, guys thank you so much for reading and supporting this book, personally i was about to end the story earlier, but seeing many ppl liked it i continued :-) guysss i love you all!