25/epilogue

third person

how yoongi ended up at a red velvet concert on a wednesday afternoon he had no idea.

well, yes he does. because of hoseok.

not that he minds, no, he just didn't think out of all bands hoseok wanted to go to this one.

so here stood yoongi, no knowledge of who was who on stage, what song was what, but as long as hoseok was happy so was he.

as of now, the boy could at least figure out one of the song's titles, which was russian roulette.

"they're so much prettier in person!" hoseok squeals, clutching yoongi's hand as he jumped up and down.

yoongi smiles ignoring the pain in his hand from hoseok's death grip, he didn't think the boy was that strong.

their hands were still glued together until one specific song that hoseok seemed to know the choreography to, made them detach and started dancing.

yoongi's eyes widen, not knowing that hoseok knew how to dance, let alone that well.

yoongi really wonders how he got so lucky to be with this beautiful boy and he'll never know.

"oh your boyfriend knows the choreography too?" the boy besides yoongi questions, and yoongi nods, turning toward him but really can't see him.

"yeah," he replies a little louder than the boy had.

finally a bright beam of light hits the audience and it's shown on both hoseok and the other boy's date who yoongi notices as jaehyun and doyoung.

"doyoung?"

the other just nods and smiles, too entranced with the larger smile on jaehyun's face.

why yoongi didn't notice one of his friends voice right away, he had no idea.

he blinks, trying to form it all in his head. it's not everyday when yoongi sees doyoung and jaehyun hanging out in the first place.

he's shaken back into reality when hoseok tugs on his wrist, "i'm going up there!" he squeals.

yoongi smiles widely, "have fun baby," he gives him a kiss on the lips, and hoseok giddily jumps from his row, toward the stage.

jaehyun then makes his way in front of yoongi, following after hoseok.

yoongi clears his throat, his eyes going toward the stage where both hoseok and jaehyun stood.

one of the girls, yoongi has come to know as irene and the leader, speaks into the microphone.

"dang you guys are really good at dancing!" she laughs into the microphone, her breath a little teetering after performing multiple songs.

the two boys on stage both look to the older girls, blushes on the both of the boys faces.

"what are your names?" wendy questions, putting the microphone to hoseok's mouth and seulgi puts hers to jaehyun's.

hoseok's eyes flitter around and once they find yoongi he smiles, "hoseok," he says into the microphone.

"so since you know the dance to ice cream cake, do you happen to know the dance to our newest song, red flavor?"

both boys nod quickly, causing laughter from the five older girls.

"well then, do the dance with us," irene suggested and once again they get nods from the two boys.