UPDATE (IMPORTANT!!!)

So, by now I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but I am going to mention it here anyway. There is a fraud website that is stealing and books from wattpad. I learned about this from someone I follow and decided to check if any of my books had been stolen, and it turns out that this one has.

This is illegal, and it's a pretty big deal for me because this is my work that has been stolen. If any of you have written any books, I would recommend that you check if they've been stolen. This is very easy to do, just type in your username and then type 'doc truyen'.

Doc truyen is the name of the site that has been stealing the books. I saw many familiar names as well when I searched up my own, so I know some of you will find stolen works. I would advise all of you to check this immediately, report it to wattpad, and I would also recommend you change your passwords.

Now, this doesn't prevent you from editing and updating your books or anything like that, but anything you publish in that book will be uploaded without your knowledge or permission. Also, DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS!!! They most likely contain malware and could cause your security to become compromised.

This is NOT ok, and I feel for those of you who will find your books in this search. It hurts to have something you worked really hard on just yanked up and redistributed without your consent, or even Wattpad's permission for that matter. Anyways, good luck to you all, and please be sure to inform your followers of this as well. This will be posted on all my stories.