Chapter 3: Found Ya!

Goku's P.O.V

I found myself flying in random directions, I had been sent out of my own house just two days ago. "Damn it!" I seem to be lost and I have no idea where I'm going. I heard from Bulma that her and Vegeta split up yesterday. The thought of that happening never really crossed my mind before, they seemed to be just fine a short while ago. Anyways, apparently Vegeta has been looking for me. I had been masking my energy so that no one would find me, but it seems like I don't have much of a choice. If I know Vegeta, he'll find me anyways, so I might as well save him the trouble. I raised my ki just enough so that he would be able to sense it. Besides, if I have to see anyone, I'm kind of glad it's going to be him. I don't mind Vegeta, I'm sure he's the only one of my friends who won't bug me about what happened with Chi-Chi... ugh, she's the last person I want to think about right now. I have actually been enjoying my time away from her, I don't know why, I don't think that I even love her anymore. All she does is yell at me, and slap me, hehe I guess I'm still a little sore from that! My face still has a mark on it! Haha, nothing new to me. I wound up pressing my hand against my face, "And then she had the nerve to kick me out!" I couldn't help it, I seemed to just be screaming out my problems at this point. I decided to stop in a field surrounded with trees. I sat next to the biggest tree I could find and leaned up against it, "Nothing left to do but wait for Vegeta i guess," I said quietly. Then I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

Vegeta's P.O.V

I suddenly felt Kakarot's power rise, "Finally you decided to show yourself eh?" I said to myself. I sped up and headed off to where he was. When I was right where his power level seemed to be, I looked around to find him asleep under a tree. I walked over, I was losing control of my anger, and I would likely say something I would regret. Before I had time to think about what to say, I suddenly blurted out, "Wake up dumb ass!" I covered my mouth as soon as I realized what I said, but it was too late. He jolted up from his place, and had a wild look of complete fear in his eyes. I sighed before speaking, "Calm down Kakarot, it's just me..." Kakarot looked at me, and the fear slowly started to fade from his features, but I still sensed fear from him. He stared a moment before saying, "Oh, h-hi Vegeta!" I just rolled my eyes and replied, "Yeah, hi, hello, whatever, just shut up." I noticed a small hint of hurt cross his face, and my eyes widened. 'Is he really sad about that?!' I thought, I then continued to stare at him before adding, "What the hell are you thinking letting that harpy of yours boss you around like that!" He flinched, but I didn't notice, as I continued to ramble on about how he was a saiyan, and how he could handle life-threatening battles but couldn't handle one measly woman! I didn't notice him slowly backing away, his eyes widening and his mouth hanging open more and more the further he stepped back. It wasn't often that I went off like this, and it must have affected him greatly. Eventually, his back was pressed against the tree, and he was so scared that he was shaking. I noticed his state mid-sentence, and immediately felt guilty. He didn't need this to pile onto his list of things to worry about. I slowly walked towards him, and noticed him flinch with every step I took. 'He's really terrified of me...' I thought sadly, he must think I hate him. It's quite the opposite in fact, he's the closest thing to a friend I've ever had. I guess in a way, he actually is my friend. I could feel fear, worry, and sadness radiating from him very strongly, but I could also feel the slightest bit of.... wait that can't be it, I can't be sensing a little bit of love from him, can I?

3rd Person P.O.V

Vegeta kept walking towards Goku until they were about 4 inches apart, Vegeta slowly reached out and put his hand on Goku's shoulder. Goku jumped at this sudden action, and looked up to see Vegeta's eyes full of worry. Goku couldn't believe it! 'Is this really happening?' he asked himself in his mind. Vegeta wasn't one to be worried about people, especially not Goku, but it seemed that he was genuinely worried about him. "K-Kakarot," Vegeta began, "I-I'm sorry..." Those last two words were spoken a bit softer than the first, and you could hear the regret in Vegeta's voice. Goku was still trembling, and his eyes widened even further at Vegeta's next statement. "I didn't mean to hurt you..." Vegeta added softly. Goku was in shock, Vegeta never apologized, and the way he said it seemed like he actually cared. Goku just smiled slightly and said, "A-Are you sure you're alright Vegeta? I mean, you've never been nice to me before and-" He was cut off by Vegeta softly pressing his lips against his own, and his eyes widened to the point where they looked like they might pop out of his head.