"I know Ali and I'm going to stick by you no matter what "
Emily says giving her a kiss on the lips

We cuddle up together falling asleep holding each other....

                   Emily's pov

I wake up today feeling relieved that Cece was okay with Ali and me last night ,when she caught us in bed.  I thought she was going to go mad at us however, her reaction wasn't as bad as what I thought it was going to be. I get up getting ready for college leaving Ali sleeping In bed . I head  downstairs making some lucky charms for us both.

"Hey you sleeping beauty how are you ? "
I giggle giving Ali the bowl with the lucky charms in

"I'm okay Em i just feel a bit sick that's all I will be okay "

"do you want me to bring you up some water  ? I'm worried about you Ali shall I take you to the doctor ?"

"Em stop fussing over me, I'm okay just feeling a bit  nauseous "

"Okay well I will go and get you some water I just want to look after you "

I come back up with a glass of water for Ali she smiles at me lovingly.

"Thank you Em you're so caring I'm so lucky to have someone like you "

"I will always look after you Ali. We best set off for college otherwise we will be late unless you want me stay st home today? "

"I would say yeah Em but that will look dodgy if we both Don't  go into college"

"True we don't want more people suspecting about us Ali "

I go home going to college, I've only got one lesson today anyways which is History. After college I go home waiting for Alison to meet me at her's with Cece.  While I'm waiting I jump into the shower, when I get out i look at my phone seeing a text from Alison

Hey Em hope your okay come round when you are ready? Xxx

Okay Ali just drying off I will see you soon 😜😜 xxx

I knock on Alison's door while putting on my sunglasses . As soon I go into her house we start kissing ,I sit on the sofa with Ali next to me wanting to take things to the next level .

"Em I missed you today in college I didn't see you at all "

"I know it's only because I had history today but I've got English tomorrow with one sexy English teacher called Miss Dilaurentis "

"Stop it Em your  making me go shy you always so this to me "

We hear Alison's phone vibrate it's a text from Cece saying she can't make it tonight ,so that leaves Ali and me to ourselves .

"What shall we do Em do you have any ideas? "

"How's about we go to the cinema together we can drive out of town so no one will see us I know a cinema about a 40 minute drive from here"

"Yeah okay Em I'll drive us beautiful by the way you look incredible sexy "

"Thank you Ali so are you are you ready to set off ??"

"Yeah of course but first one more kiss before we go "

Alison walks up to me kissing my lips softly while smiling at her. As we are driving in the car i put the radio on a Bon Jovi song comes on which we both singing along to .

Song 👇👇

She says we've got to hold on to what we've got
Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

Whooah, we're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it, I swear
Livin' on a prayer

"Ali you've got a really good singing voice you should take that up you know "

"Yeah your not the first person to say that to me when I was growing up my my dad always used to encourage me to me to take singing up i just never took the opportunity Em  "

"Well Ali it's never too late but don't give up being a Teacher either as I think your amazing plus you look incredibly sexy while teaching I have to say "

"Oh do i now Em?? You still owe me from last night by the way when you wouldn't let me cum "

I giggle while looking at Ali
"I know Ali don't worry I haven't forgotten "

We get to the cinema after a 40 minute drive . We decide to watch Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales.  Alison buys the popcorn and drinks which I find really cute, i offered to pay but she refused she wasn't having any of it. We sit down while kissing each other waiting for the movie to start.  I cuddle up to Ali while watching the movie. When the movie ends , we head into Taco Bell getting some food before heading back into the car.

"Em that girl at the till was so  checking you out it was kind of annoying me "

'Ali are you jealous or something? "
Giggling while trying to act serious

"I........ well no I wasn't I just don't like it when people check someone out knowing they are in a relationship I mean we were literally holding hands"

"Ali I wouldn't worry about it because I only want you even if she was checking me don't let it get to you I know you find it hard trusting me though because of your past relationship so I get you "

"Thanks Em for being so understanding it's just me being silly anyways i can't blame her you are super hot "

I smile at Alison while holding her hand as she's driving . Alison drives for 20 minutes until she pulls over stopping the engine looking at me.

"Ali what's wrong are you okay ? "

"Yeah Em come to the back of the a minute "

I get into the back of the car with Alison she sits on my lap while biting her lip kissing my neck making me moan loudly .

"Em you said you owed me something now give it to me I want you so had right now "

"Mmmmm  what do you want me to do Ali? "

"I want you to lick my pussy and i want you do it right now Miss Fields no back chat "

"Yes Miss Dilaurentis mmmm anything for you "

I kiss Alison's neck going down to her pussy licking her pussy putting my tongue deep in her while looking into her blue eyes . I keep going making her moan and her body tense up .

"Fuckkkk I said give  me more Miss Fields do it harder now "

I listen what she tells me going harder and faster with my tongue feeling her wet pussy on my tongue .

"Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkk Miss Fields I'm going to cum so hard for you mmmmmmmmmmmm

Alison cums in my mouth making her scream in pleasure whilst moaning my name . I get on top of Alison fucking her pussy  with my cock softly going in and out of her pussy slowly going faster feeling Alison scratching my back in pleasure.   I feel Alison' s body tense up feeling her cuming down my cock.  I have to pull out of her pussy cuming over Alison's tits  we both stop kissing each other lovingly looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you Em thank you for tonight it's been incredible"

"I love you too Ali thank you too my back kinds hurts now with you scratching me "
I giggle

"Oops sorry I know I can be a little rough Em "

We drive back to Rosewood together heading to Alison's house. 

I hope you  enjoyed this chapter :) Thank you for those voting , commenting, viewing your support has been amazing :)