Elliot Meets Little Ms. Einstein

Start from the beginning

"Oh, right here. Look at you." Lucas smiled.

Cory went to the center.

"And now from Einstein Academy, 'Undefeated this season, She is who your mama wishes she gave birth to!' The one, the only Smackle!" Cory introduced Smackle.

Smackle did a grand entrance and then went Farkle.

"You goin' down, chump,"  Smackle told him.

Farkle glared at her.

"Wearing a uniform makes you surrender to conformity and sacrifices uniqueness, which is our most valuable freedom. Don't let anybody tell you what to wear. Don't let anybody tell you what to be. Smackle, the one and only, out, " with that Smackle ended her debate.

Everybody clapped.

Cory went to the center.

"Well, before I announce the winner, let me remind you all that our final debate of the season will be held right here next week, where our thought-provoking topic will be 'is beauty only skin deep?' Cory informed.

Smackle looked at him weirdly.

The judges gave Cory a paper.

"Great, thank you. So the winner of today's debate is-" Cory began.

Farkle stood up but Cory pushed him down.

"Isadora Smackle, Einstein Academy," Cory announced.

Everybody clapped.

"It looks like our debate team could use some help."  Riley sighed.

"Yeah, Smackle's definitely got game." Lucas agreed.

"Ok, ok, I'll do it but only because you insisted. I am going to join the debate team." Elliot stood up and puffed his chest with pride.

"Can I join with you?" Lucas stood up.

"Sure." Elliot narrowed his eyes at him.

"Farkle could use both your help. Smackle beats Farkle every time. You think he's gotten used to it by now?" Riley asked.

They all then saw Farkle lying on the floor.

"It hurts." Farkle groaned.

"Nope. Good thing we're there for him. Being there for him is the most important thing we can be." Maya said as they were about to walk to Farkle.

That was until they saw melon balls.

"Melon balls." Maya pointed to them.

"Ooh." Riley pointed.

"Yummy." Elliot pointed.

The trio went to the melon balls.

Smackle went to Farkle and shook his hand.

"Valiant effort, as usual, my arch-Nemesis. Perhaps a smoothie would take the sting out of my latest victory." Smackle smiled.

"Yeah. Perhaps you're right. I'll go see-" Farkle began to stand up when Smackle pushed him down.

"Smackle, you fool. You forgot how literal he is. Farkle, I meant would you like to get a smoothie with me?" Smackle asked.

"Isadora, what part of 'arch-Nemesis' do you not understand?" Farkle asked as they stood up.

"Farkle, you might find this hard to believe, but I am a significant amount of fun. Would you like to see my fun face?" Smackle asked.

"That would be of interest to me." Farkle stood up.