*Chapter 8*

Liza's POV

I just sat there in shock until David grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"No, no, no!" David groaned.

"Explain," Was the only word I could manage to stutter out of my mouth.

David sighed and let a tear slip from his eyes.

"Well basically in my last school there was this amazing girl called Maddie, we were madly in love so you know we did what any couple in love does. Well she ended up pregnant. When she told me of course I was a little shocked but I was so happy that I would become a father. But when Maddie told her parents they weren't happy. They wanted her to get an abortion but we wouldn't let that happen so they laid off us until she gave birth to my beautiful baby son, Jax. I loved him so much but then Maddie's parents took into action and got Maddie full custody of Jax so I can't see him. I was so distressed that my mum sent me out to live in LA so I could try and forget about everything."

"David.."

David wiped his eyes before continuing.

"I told my mom I was having a great time out here and that I was okay,"

"And are you?"

"No,"

So at that moment I did something I never thought I would do, I grabbed his face and pulled him into a long passionate kiss. We pulled away and looked at each other.

David's POV

She kissed me. She actually kissed me. Of course i kissed back but that was just amazing!

Suddenly, Liza stood up.

"I'm sorry David that was wrong, i didn't mean that, i just got caught up in the moment. I'm sorry."

Liza ran off and climbed back down from the roof.

She didn't mean it. Maybe that wasn't so amazing.

Liza's POV

I ran down the halls and realised I was very late to class. I quickly sprinted into Geography only to be greeted by... Mr Nash? Ah, he must be the cover.

"And that class is how to save money on presents for your wife and kids."

"But Mr Nash aren't you divorced?"

"SHUT UP GERALD!"

Mr Nash turned and looked at me.

"Nice of you to join us Miss Koshy,"

"Sorry i was just-"

"Save it for the principle,"

Great.

Thanks for reading guys!!!! I hope you liked this chapter, please leave your opinions and suggestions in the comments to help me improve. Thanks guys❤️